What broker should I use?

I’ve been looking at different brokers online and I keep coming across reviews saying SCAM. I’d like to know what brokers other traders use and have had no issues withdrawing their money at any time.

look up regulated brokers in your country and go from there. I use Hugosway (not regulated) but I have yet to have any issues with them, so it just depends on the person

You can try IB, Tickmill or Hotforex. Basically all brokers which have FCA license should pass the key safety criteria. FCA scams are rare so probably you should take this info into account when comparing regulations.

USGFX, regulated by both ASIC and FCA, running for 16 years.

Try FP Markets its ASIC regulated and upon joining FP Markets, you will be assigned to a resource to help you with your setup.

Easy to use software, Low spreads and lower commission than any other broker.

They provide demo account and also free VPS.

Some scams mentioned are not genuine, especially those who don’t know how to use, trying to blame the game. Not to mention, some brokers are really scamming people, so you need to know what you are picking.
This link should be helpful for you to know the review of offshore brokers, it’s a little long but worth to have such thread. I’ve been using Coinexx for long and can recommend the same. But you need to dyor.

The problem occurs when there is no violation in terms of the broker, but the broker decided not on affection, it is a fraud. Conversely, if the investor violates the terms, that is also true. and I don’t deny the fraudulent brokers sprouting like mushrooms.
I have a little review here In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade