What broker you use?

Ah u know what I have learnt throughout the years? That losers always complain and usually they are the only ones that do.

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Oh, we have a lot of losers around here who promote Oanda as well. :smiley:

I can just speak for myself and not Connect, but I made money with even a market maker playing his tricks and I am more than happy with my switch to an ecn. :slight_smile:

You seem to be those who indeed are like those “groupies” who can’t accept the reality that their idol is not for everybody what they are for you. If you don’t get paid by your idol that makes it even worse, lol. I would never do that. :wink:

:slight_smile: Interestingly to me u seem like a loser ecn broker otherwise u really wouldn’t care which broker to use… Both u and connect are really pushing the negative propaganda against market-makers. :slight_smile: I for certain don’t care who u are or who u use. I just answered someones question here on the thread for which broker would one offer. Yet to that I see many of u jumping on my back for it. :slight_smile:
Well, anyway. Marry Christmas to Everyone on this thread and others! :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Oh sure, I am a losing ecn broker, lol. I wish I would be any broker, lol! Then I would know how to make BIG money, don’t worry! ROFLMAO!

I care to keep and grow my money. And, just for the record again, not anymore with a market maker who has in general a conflict of interest, because he is sitting at the other side of my trades. That’s by the way something which is basic knowledge in this business. No invention from my side.

You can for sure use what you believe is best! Don’t turn the facts now. Because YOU were the one who attacked Connected on his comments regarding his experience. With a lot of assumptions, with which you seem to operate a lot.

Merry christmas and all that to you as well, tho!

Etoro seems to be the top pick today. They are best recommended for newbies. These are the reasons why I’m using them.

1. They have a demo account.
  2. Minimum investment is only $50
  3. They have an OpenBook where you could track experienced traders in real time.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

IBFX, and they have a feature where you can track other traders trades. You also can do so at meetpips.com.

I use Traders way and FXCM and so far, both works fine for me. But as far as Etoro is concerned, their cs is a tad slow in responding to any tech related queries - not very happy about that or maybe it’s just a spillover from the new year bash-up.