What did I just see xD

Well there’s the proof - we have been invaded by aliens, they are living amongst us right now…

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. :open_mouth: That looks weird. :open_mouth: I mean, I’ve seen some people do this with like a finger or two, but never a whole hand. Haha. It looks like it’s placed backwards??? Does that make sense??? Hahaha. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, that MUST be VFX… somehow

1 Like

Haha! the first thing I said to myself was this. I was like this is some Alien thing!

I dont know whether it makes sense or not, but people do random things with their hands, now that we have seen it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It can be! but didnt look like

I’ve been on that reddit before, it’s a source of endless wonder haha. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha Reddit is gold! Quite literally!

1 Like

Some communities definitely are.
r/AbruptChaos is another community I follow, as well as r/IdiotsinCars.

1 Like

I used to do the thumb thing where the tip of the thumb could reach my forearm. :smiley: Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Following them right away!

Haha, very mainstream :stuck_out_tongue:

I also follow a whole bunch of cat-related reddits, because I find them all very soothing. :smiley:

1 Like

Haven’t come across any. Try this one the thicker the skin, the better the roast

Thank you for the recommendation!
I really like r/airplaneears and r/curledfeetsies. Also, r/aww is a go to place after a stressful day.

1 Like

Will check them out today!

Nothing soothes the nerves like a video of a happy, purring cat, haha. :smiley:

If that is for real, then it’s very very disturbing thing I assume, don’t you agree with that or what ? I am totally lost when people post such things anyway no matter how hard they are pretend it’s really something bad I would say. Do you ?

If what is for real, the original video?