What did you do to become a profitable trader?

Not everyone is mentally prepared. Some traders feel overconfident and inspired about future winning, so they don’t see that there is something wrong

Focused on developing trading plan.

1 Like

Evey trader bears losses in his/her trade but to receive a good amount of profit in your trades always makes a solid plan and strategy for trading. It will surely give you a profit.

1. Don’t lose money
  2. Make money
  3. Make a lot of money
3 Likes

I think to become a profitable trader you need to make a profitable plan. Because a perfect plan can make you rich in the forex business.

First of all, to be a profitable trader, you need to learn and develop continuously. If you want to make money in trading, you will need to put a lot of effort and time to trade. Also, learn to control your emotions, and do not give in to greed, it will reduce your losses at least in half.

1 Like

Make sure that you spend at least several hours a day when learning a new market. This is the mantra of becoming a profitable trader.

1 Like

Learned 1. to move my stop Loss down to keep my profit
and 2. set a trailing stop loss. I use Metatrader4 and both can be accomplished if you trade from your desk top. YouTube it if you don’t know how.

TabiusLee

You can do this without MT4 right, in some trading platforms?

My next tattoo.