What do you do when you feel like there's no progress in your trading?

You need to review your trading pattern and and improve your skills, you will feel more confident about your trading.

change strategy and study and analyze a little more on what may be the possible failure

Good advice.

1 Like

I always try to look for new information, gain new knowledge and use new strategies in trading. Now I work with the broker ExpertOption, and if necessary, sometimes I read their blog - a lot of interesting and useful information.

That’s a good one. Reviewing your previous trades is always a great idea.

That’s a good advice, I do that most of the times.

All have dry spells , dont feel alone its just part of the game.

1 Like

Yeah. :smiley: I didn’t think you guys would also have trading dry spells like this. :open_mouth: But yeah, knowing it happens to all of us somehow makes me feel better. If you don’t mind, how long do your trading dry spells last? And what do you do about it? Thank youuu.

1 Like

In general, you need to understand that everyone’s work process is individual, and the result may be different. In case of stagnation, I try to apply new strategies, to analyze results.

2 Likes

Normally a few days now but when started could be weeks, if the markets are not in sync with me I just take a few days off and then come back. I dont system hop of or change what I do as know it works , its me the person that needs to get back in the game

2 Likes

Be more selective, trade less good opportunities will come to you .

1 Like

Good technique i would say.

Thank youuu @Lang15. :blush: You’re one of the people I look up to here and like I said, it sort of makes me feel more normal and better to know that we go through relatively similar experiences. :sweat_smile: Thanks agaaaain! :blush:

Yuuup! :blush: This is also one of the things I’ve learned. :smiley: Sometimes, no trade is the better trade! :smiley:

Yes i think maybe how you feel in the here and now at times sways your decisions

Hits us all at one time or another, just step back and look with fresh eyes and if that fails boil the kettle and have a Star Wars day works for me lol :star_struck:

1 Like

There can be many times when you’ll feel that you aren’t seeing any progress in the trade. Don’t worry. A pause is necessary. Take time just to analyze everything, keep a track on stocks, go through some courses, read as much as you can about Forex. That’s how you’ll be able to acquire more information that would prove to be effective when you’ll get back to trading again and hopefully see some better results.

In my opinion, progress should be seen even in this. At least this is still an experience that can help you further.

Correct! There is always something gained in such situations too.

This absolutely normal because at some point everyone thinks that they’re back to square one. You need to push yourself and focus on your part to move forward.