What do you like to do in your spare time?

In my free time, I do different things. It depends on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I work out, watch movies, play guitar or simply listen to music.

1 Like

I am trying to keep up an exercise regime. Most days I will do Nordic walking for an hour or cycle for an hour and a half if the weather’s good. Every 10 days or so I want to get back to doing a day’s hiking (been lazy recently).

2 Likes

I like to write songs, play guitar, bass, do some recording, mostly Americana, country and folk

And walk the dog… We just got a whippet Jack Russell mix from the local pound

4 Likes

Wow! :open_mouth: You must still be pretty fit to be able to go on hiking trips. :open_mouth: I’m just in my 20s and my hiking trips have been nightmares. :frowning:

Awww. :blush: A boop for the cute doggo. Haha. :blush:

Hmmm. :thinking: I like cooking and baking so I try to do those in my spare time (if I’m also in the mood to clean up afterwards. :sweat_smile: I’ve also been playing Sims 4. HAHA. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Being in the UK I’m able to avoid hiking in hot weather, which makes it more tolerable. I always these days carry the full overnight gear, but the key is to start with short hikes, say 2 hours only, and build up the time steadily.

1 Like

@tommor,

Hiking’s wonderful! No better way to dive into nature And the appreciation of it!

I had done a lot of hiking with Friends in the White mountains of New Hampshire during my twenties then a lot more hiking in my 40s and 50s with my son and his scout troop.

Nothing really compares to spending that amount of time in nature. It may sound silly, but there’s a certain vibe and calming effect when there is a total lack of man-made noise and the blue light from all the screens were surrounded by.

KC

3 Likes

My spare time is setting up a Space Port in Australia with rocket launches with Thunderstruck Aerospace.

Thanks for the advice! :smiley: I guess this is the downside of living in a tropical country. :open_mouth: Our weather’s pretty unpredictable so we have to be super prepared. :confused: But yeah, hiking sounds fun! :smiley: And the view from atop the mountains is really beautiful so I guess I could start with short hikes. :blush:

1 Like

Riding a motorcycle across the countryside while enjoying the breeze or just playing nerf gun with my wife are the things I usually do on weekend.

The last one may sounds childish, but it such a stress relief.

1 Like

Spending time with your loved ones is actually stress buster.

1 Like

Lately I’ve been playing a lot of videogames. And I try to take longer walks.

1 Like

What I like most is partying with my friends, playing video games and football.

1 Like

I have a dog and I like to spare my free time playing with this amazing creature.

I used to do that a lot too, when we had a dog. He passed away some time ago.

Is that your dog on your profile picture? :dog:

Road trip and hanging out with my friends.