What do you make better than others?

Hello from Germany :slight_smile:
I have a bit of trading experience yet (not very profitable till yet) and came threw this site due to internet researches.
And i have to say, i like it here.

Well I have some questions to you guys that crossed my mind in the last time.
In the past time I tried to find an own, personalized trading system, which can even worked automized. In short form ā€“ the holy grale.
Of course not with high expectations and with only little advances. And it helped me understanding a lot of things in trading.

What Iā€™m asking me right now is, how you guys (meaning those succesfully trading) trade. Have you found your own trading system? Is it one really public? Or do you just use standard analyzing tools as proposed by some online articles, which are teaching the trading?
Do you keep the way you are trading as a secret?
I can hardly imagine, all of you solely with the tools, proposed by e.g. this site.

As a student I am of course lacking the capital, to start a casual way of trading.
I know, this question may sound ridiculous, but is there any known way to start off with little money?
Till now I only had the chance to trade with little amounts of money, compared to others.