What do you think about minimalism?

I just finished Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix. After watching it and trying to purge everything around me, I’m wondering if I can live a minimalist lifestyle. As I’ve mentioned on another thread, I’m quite sentimental so I tend to hold on to things. But I really want to give it a shot because after removing a few things here and there I feel more relaxed. Maybe having uncluttered surroundings will also help me focus on trading haha.

Do you think you can be a minimalist? If you are, what do you feel is the downside to it?

1 Like

It’s pretty minimal

This is an interesting one! :blush: Hmmm. :thinking: Tbh, I don’t think I could ever be a minimalist. :open_mouth: I like grand and beautiful things and I guess, with minimalism, you have to see the beauty in just the simple things. :open_mouth: I don’t like being limited like that. Huhu. BUT It does sound interesting, and effective especially for those who want to keep their houses clean! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could see how minimalism could be a fulfilling lifestyle for some. I don’t think it’s for me personally though. I enjoy my toys.

1 Like

I think that it can be a great lifestyle for some people who enjoy it, but I, personally, like my clutter.

1 Like

hi new here. i am a minimalist in terms of clothing i only like few plain colors. its helps me decide what or which one to wear. also it never goes out of style. But i cant be minimalist when it comes to my Little One and the things we need at home everytime i try to unclutter i always end up getting it back from our storage room because i need it. :laughing:

I understand what you mean. I want to try it out but then I also feel like having next to nothing isn’t something that’s going to make me happy.

Haha me too. I like beautful things and I tend to collect stuff. :sweat_smile:

I really liked, I am currently implementing minimalism to my wardrobe. It helps to take decision faster and to calm down your mind.

1 Like

How are you implementing minimalism in your wardrobe? I’m thinking of going grayscale with my clothes. I don’t think I can do just one color. :sweat_smile:

Haha I don’t like my stuff being moved or arranged because I don’t like not finding my things. But having decluttered my space I actually feel good about it. Also, having to clean up so much has made me think of trying to be minimalist and if it’s doable. :sweat_smile:

1 Like