What do you think of this forex school JF lennon?

I have heard of this forex school before, but if at all they have sound forex education, I think it will better for newbies to acquire knowledge so as to help them trade well.

well, everyone talk so much, but at the end of the day, can someone just plug in jimmy’s mt4 platform to show track record of trades for a whole year?

Please DO NOT worry about keeping your trade secrets, myfxbook allows the user to hide all the trades taken, we just want to see the consistency for a WHOLE year.
And also, DO NOT WORRY about the set up, it is EXTREMELY simple, you do not need to trade extra just go to “ACCOUNT HISTORY” tab on your MT4 and right-click and load “ALL HISTORY”. simple as that, it’s not HARD, come on man…

Jimmy Wong is a big fat fraud!
Students are very afraid of the him because he’s a gangster! A two-bit mafia!
He threatens anyone who says anything bad about him and his bs course even if what’s said is the truth and nothing but the truth!
He’s a cheat, a thief, and a big fraud. That’s the truth.
Constant supply of suckers is what keeps the bs going.
Vietnamese students have voiced out about him a lot also!
And he’s now a stupid Dato! A titled purchased by paying some money sucked from suckers/students to some stupid middleman in Malaysia who got him the title!
In short, Jimmy Wong is not just a fraud, an egomaniac, a low life basically.
Don’t be fooled!

pips school is good enough for me …

Hi,
I just heard about JF Lennon recently, doing a search to come to this place. saw so much discussion since 2013…
Like to know anyone who has attended can confirm if there is a new strategy being taught by Jimmy Wong?

What is the real strategy he is teaching? Anyone can share?

Saw few of the youtube video, seems like very magical the way he does the trade… without even looking at the chart.

Hope to hear from good Samaritan here who can share…

Chheeerrrrsssss…

Let me OUT IT THIS WAY HE IS THE NEXT BABY JESUS… HM FUNNY I DON’T THINK SO… THINK 3600 PERCENT!!! WTF IS THIS??? PAPER? OR REAL HOW DO WE KNOW?? THE BOTTOM LINE IT IS NOT TRUE. HE IS FAKE PERIOD.

Are you sure of that? What made you think so?