What do you use for charts?

What site is good for forex charts or do you generally use your brokers charts? I have seen a few sites but I thought I would see what your opinion is on this.

again, tradingview is a site that provides charts from different brokers which is pretty cool (oanda, forex.com, FXCM, etc). I’m sure there are others, but that’s the main site I use if I want to look at charts

I have been using daily fx which looks like it is part of tradingview. It uses charts from the brokers you mention.

TradingView. The most wonderful thing ever created for traders.

1 Like

And yet another vote, here, for TradingView. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I am looking to trade with Oanda and their charts seem to be using tradeview.

They do.

The good ones, anyway.

Anything’s better than “MT4”!

1 Like

You can ask your broker about this

Might change to Oanda eventually, just because of this. :smiley:

this ↑ ↑ ↑ exactly this bro

I think, usually all traders use their broker’s chart! But if you are not happy on your broker’s chart, then you can use this support on online, there have couple of good sites on this service.

I personally use MT5 for executing orders and TradingView for analysis.
Too bad Oanda or Forex.com doesn’t offer Zero-spread accounts.

It’s really a decent site! By the way, I personally use my broker’s chart.

Thanks everyone for your help with this. I am setting up an account with Oanda and I will see how I get on with their charts. all I need now is to find some more systems to practice with.

A chart tells you what is happening and what happened in the market. I usually trade via my laptop as it gives me a broader view of the market and I can use different indicators properly. I stay as simple as possible by using moving averages and candlestick patterns for executing trades. Thanks!

The charts on my brokers platform are perfect. I can add all the tools etc that I need and they all get saved.
Thanks for all the comments.