What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

How do you connect to it ? Is it like a live stream feed?

Hi Oasis,

You can join chat and live link will be there.
Yes its live stream feed.

Also if you would like you can follow ICT on twitter normally link is there also
Twitter

Thanks
coolkaps

Thanks Wally, i will have a look over the weekend. Im sure it can only help :slight_smile:

Thanks Clark, thats really interesting, i didnt know that. It reminds me of something ICT said about news always keying off of key support and resistance. If a OTE forms it only trades (short term) in one direction ehā€¦

Hi traders,
I really like this threat and I am following it from the beginning it started. I do like all the (live) viedeoā€™s and donā€™t want to miss a single one since the message ICT is giving us is helping me a lot to become a consistent and profitable trader. I am living in Europe and the time the live webinairs are broadcast are rather uncomfortable for me ( time zone EST+6) since I have to work the next day. Could you ICT or any one else record it and post it. This is very much appreciated by me. Thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge and insight.

found this thread very helpful and really enjoyed the webinars!

Hi Guys,

Iā€™ve only recently started looking at Forex trading and fortunately this was the first thread I started reading after finishing the babypips school, so very happy with everything iā€™m learning here.

I posted a question a few pages ago to ICT regarding leverage and lot sizes but havenā€™t got a reply to it yet.
For instance in the million dollar challenge you plan to start with a $5.000 account and grow it.
Can I ask what leverage and lot size you will be using to start with? This matters a great deal it seems because it dictates the value per pip.

Iā€™m asking so I have a better understanding once I go live.
I will ofcourse always control my risk through my risk management of 1-2% risk but the lot size and value of pips play a large role in that calculation.

I know the ā€œleverageā€ question may seem quite noobish to many of you but iā€™ve read through everything I can about it and I fully understand it, donā€™t get me wrong. Iā€™m more interested in knowing what other traders and especially ICT is using and how he does it.

Thank you,
Dingalo

If you want to risk 2% then, that is 100$ and if your stop is 30 pips, then you could do 3 mini lots aka 3$ pips

So you would recommend buying as many lots as possible with your equity?

Also the leverage comes into play there.
If you have leverage of 2:1 then you wonā€™t be able to buy 3 mini lots.

I used a position size calculator to determine my lot by the % risk I am willing to risk. This calculator takes your stop loss, account equity, and then your risk % and shoots out the correct lot size. I donā€™t even consider leverage, I never think about it, I just use the calculator. I try to keep it as simple as possible. I hope that helps: Position Size Calculator, Forex Position Size Calculator Demo before you go live, just a suggestion :57:

This also helps me compound my account monthly, or weekly depending on the gains. It automatically adjusts my lot size to fit my balance so I am compounding often.

FYI: I suppose I have a 50:1 leverage account? I donā€™t pay attention to it though, I just use the calculator and leverage will be calculated for you. I can use up to 50:1 but I never come closeā€¦

Still new to the game, looking forward for the webinar but would it be possible recording it or someone recording it? I work at exactly those hours and wouldnt want to miss it!

Okay to help move things along in a timely manner and to allow me to cover the material more smoothlyā€¦ please have these levels on your charts as you follow alongā€¦

Previous Weeks High & Low on both Cable and Fiber

Have this plotted as a horizontal line on a 60 minute chartā€¦ we are going to do something very cool with these levels in just a little while and learn my ICT Pro tips of the weekā€¦ The Traderā€™s Trinity.

I will be covering ICT Market Profiles and how to ā€œmapā€ intraday price action and even betterā€¦ anticipate it before it unfoldsā€¦ days, weeks, monthly and even years in advance. This is what many are looking for in this thread and the materialā€¦ and itā€™s finally getting released into your greedy little mits!

If you miss this oneā€¦ you are missing a millionaire makerā€¦ trust me! :wink:

Yes for those on the other side of the globe and or not able to join usā€¦ the webinar will be recorded and posted on the first page of this thread by Monday evening. [You are welcome in advance]

I will have the anymeeting open approx. 10 minutes before the session actually begins the material for those to get a seat. Look for the link to go up in here just before 7:00 pm EST

See ya there :57:

Sorry Dingā€¦

I get a lot of tugs from here and emails and PMā€™sā€¦ I must have overlooked your post by mistakeā€¦ it was not intentional. :wink:

I will start with 20k leverage first few weeks to pad the beginning equity a bitā€¦ then I will use 1.5% max risk per trade.

My greedy little mits thank you:p:21:

THANK YOU for posting it up for later. Until I can shake the demon called Employment, Iā€™ll be missing most of these Sunday night webinars.

Thanks guys, thats exactly what I was looking for, some real examples of how you are using leverage and risk management.
This helps alot and confirms what I had in mind for my own trading plan.

[B]Thank you ICT[/B],
for sharing all this valuable information with us and thanks for recording it! I canā€™t wait to view the video! It is making so much sense since you teach us the real stuff.

thatā€™s a relief:35: i was scrambling trying to find someone to record it for me as it was unlikely i could make it

Looks like Iā€™ll be missing the webinar too, as it will be 2am here in Bulgaria & Iā€™m up for a lot of driving tomorrow which can be a challenge even when Iā€™m awake in the mighty Moskvich!
My band width here is pretty dismal anyways, I tried one of Jayā€™s webinar sessions & had to abort because of the lag. So Iā€™ll be looking forward to the video, hope you guys enjoy & thanks in advance ITC! :slight_smile: