What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

[video=youtube_share;twGgeojXvm0]http://youtu.be/twGgeojXvm0[/video]

Iā€™ll be there!

May I join in please.

Live session now: All the comforts ofā€¦ naah just chit chat - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Webinar Service

Had funā€¦ hope you learned a trick or two. :wink:

Itā€™s funny having followed this for so long. Every video you improve your video editing slightly, lol. You have come a long way :stuck_out_tongue:

How lang was your session and what was it about? aaand is there a record or did anybody take notes? was awake but didnt watch the thread :ā€™( shame on me

Really great stuff last night. Do you record the sessions like the one from last night?

Matty - have a look under Trader Resources on the start page of the thread.

Currently long on Cable, entered at 1.5720, 80 pips profit so far and locked in my stop at 30 pips. Lets see what NYO has got for us. And yes, I didnt want to trade LO any longer but this one jumped right into my face and and today Im able to watch it :slight_smile:

anyone else in a similar trade? ill share a picture when I come home :slight_smile:

greetings

Wow, Iā€™m blind : ) Thanks.

Ok day 4 - and trying my second trade and first ā€˜ā€˜realā€™ā€™ trade as the first one I knew was risky and didnā€™t fit the in the mold of a great set up - so this basically is one I am excited about and hope it turns out . ā€¦

Again daily flow is up
London session provided and up move
NYopen 11:55 (5 minutes before the open) hits the 61% level - open firts 1/2% then it drops a little closer to 79% so I get in with another 1/2% - and have a pending order at the 79 (or very near -round number 1.38100)
this is at the orange (R1?)
a little nervous as (well I donā€™t know what ADR is actually 150 pips or so and weā€™ve already hit at 145 - so ) the proverbial battery may be done for the day ā€“ but
TP1 at 1.3844 - because of battery life
TP2 at 1.3866 (normal TP1 level)
TP3 not set - will move all to BE once 1st order is TP1.

also SMT diverg? not sure if you can officially call this ; as there isnā€™t a real definable low to low trendline.

Hmmm - well before I had to get to J - O - B - TP1 hit and TP2 hit - done for the day :slight_smile: 1st trade and 1for1. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=matty44;286822]Hey guys,

Iā€™m having trouble finding a way to view the candle chart of the USDX. I have IBFX and Alpari US and the best I can get is a kind of line graph indicator on the bottom of another chart. Is there a way to view the USDX as its own chart? I think Iā€™ve seen people post pics of something like thisā€¦Thanks.

Hi try FINVIZ.com

PerchTird,

Iā€™m not sure I like the three orders the way you placed them. Here is what I think. If the trade is going to be a loser then all three buys are going to be entered and then stopped out. Sometimes you will have just one entered and then take profit, sometimes two ectā€¦if they go for a win. But always if itā€™s bad all three will be losers. I think this will work against you in the long run if say you only have like a 50% winrate.

This is just what I think and hope someone else might beable to make this clearer. Not sure if I made this clear enough but hope you get the point I am trying to get acrossed.

Thanks,

I missed the chatroom session the other day.
Hope someone has recorded it.
My wife and I were in the hospital for the last couple of days having a baby and couldnā€™t make it.

I forget who said something about the OTE they saw in the monitors at the hospital but believe it or not I seen them too.
I think I lost more money on those trades then in the actual market thoā€¦lol

Thanks this seem to be just the right book for me.

Anyone else have any comments on this? Iā€™d like to hear them -
PIPHanger - congrats on your addition to the fam.

My reasoning - and I can change my mind if needed ā€“ Right at 61.2% begins the OTE zone - so I want to be sure to get in, then if it goes my way right away great ; but while still in the OTE zone - if I can get a better price, and finally nail the optimal price right at 79% . ā€¦ I see how your saying itā€™s backwards, so I am opening to others to comment.
Note each entry is 1/2% so instead of opening a full 2% or ā€œfullā€ position right at 61.2% - -I ā€˜feelā€™ I reserve the right to open at a better price ā€“ and still be within the 2% risk per trade - - - sort of thing.

Woohoo our newest babypipster/ICTer, many congrats PIPhanger.

Took a classic LC on cable today. Up day, hitting ADR a little before LC. Daily/weekly high +5 made a good resistive protection level with GMT pivots R1 and the 5800 level an obvious TP. Didnā€™t have much in the way of resistance to key off but when OTE formed on the dot of my LC KZ (16:00 BST) it was good enough for me and a 20 pip scalp. :53:

Did the same took 20 pips, now wish I took half off let the rest RUN