What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hey guys,

I know I haven’t been contributing much, so I thought I’d help some of you guys out tonight.

I’ve uploaded a complete ICT Template for everybody’s MetaTrader4 platform.
Inside, it’ll include instructions on how to set everything up (readme.txt).

What this does is allows you to keep all your indicators organized. As I’m sure many of you are having troubles organizing your charts, much like me. This helps me out as all I have now are 1 GU and 1 EU chart where I just switch TF’s and the various indicators appear and dissappear based on ICT needs. The last chart is a SMT which I’m sure some people are having troubles setting up as well.

This package was completed using GMT time settings, so change accordingly based on your needs.

Give me feedback and tell me how it is, it’s appreciated. Anyways, here it is:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Regards,
Clark

I enjoy freedom and liberty and it’s thanks to Veterans.
Your service and bravery is appreciated.

:42:

Clark,

Thank you for the bundle pack!!!

Readme file is well explained. Easy to set up.

It just saved me a lot of time. Matter a fact, the timing cannot be better. I was just preparing my set up for next week since I am on vacation :D:D

I personally add up the Market hours indicator.

I am planning to trade the NYO and LC for my first live trade:53:

Cheers,

Thx Clark I appreciate the helpfullness of this forum. How bout them oilers!

No problem Bucknaked, but if you set up your KZ’s correctly, you won’t need the market hours indicator.

The Market Hours indicator is very useful when you add it twice to your charts…

Add one for Market Hours

Add one for Kill Zones

This puts everything at the bottom of the screen and doesn’t clutter up the chart…

I am interested in what you are doing here, Clark, but I can’t seem to get a handle on it. The readme file says put the template in the indicators folder, but surely we need to put it in the templates folder? When I load up the template it just puts monthly and weekly pivots on my chart, and these stay on the charts regardless of the time frame. No more indicators appear, and I can’t see how to access them through the template. I am interested in comparing the ICT_SMT indicator with my current SMT tool, so even I can’t access your template, can you supply the individual indy?

Sorry if I am missing something really obvious.
Regards

I think in addition to the template you need to put all the indicators included in the package into your indicators folder. Well, at least that’s what worked for me. Thank you Clark! My Mt4 is now a whole lot friendlier to the eyes:D.

Hey Ali, (can’t believe I’m replying to you when I’m at a club and 10+ shots in…)

But inside the .zip, you should see a folder called “Indicators”, open that and copy and paste all the files into the indicators folder on your MT4.

Then, click “Load Template” on your MT4 with either your GU or EU chart. And find the “Load Templates” option under the "Templates drop down button on the top.

As soon as its done. Click through the TF’s. The Daily should give you Fractals, and Weekly and Monthly pivots. H4 the same. H1, should have Fractals, TT and Weekly and Monthly pivots. Then M15 gives you KZ’s, Daily, Weekly, Monthly pivots. H1 and lower TF’s gives you daily Ny midnight period separators. Top right gives you spread amount.

As for SMT, open a separate line chart. Then follow the Input settings to set it up!

If you need help, I can Skype and set you up. Hope that helps!

Regards,
Clark

Apologies for dragging you away from your shots…I did miss the obvious! For some reason I clicked on the ICT Profile Package and lifted the template into my MT4 but completely missed the Indicators folder.

Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with. I’ll call you at 7am Edmonton time tomorrow morning to give you extensive feedback on everything you have done :wink:

Great work Clark thanks m8 :slight_smile:
Make sure the indicators go into “your-mt4/experts/indicators” There are 2 “Template” directories on MT4 put the “ict template.tpl” in “your mt4/templates” directory (the other template is in experts but is for other things).

Sorry my booboo.

Wally

The problem I am having with Clarks setup is the monthly and weekly pivots. The cable pivots are being used on the fibre, I cannot figure out what to tinker with.

Hmm, I’m not too sure what you’re talking about… Cause the Daily pivots is an indicator by itself and the weekly and monthly is a bundle together. So I’m not too sure. If you need help, just give me a PM.

I re-read this when I went back and looked at some other posts and this is what ICT is trying to get across with range expansion and contraction. Big moves, little moves, big moves, little moves. And if you can start discerning a pattern all the better.

Also your monthly and weekly pivots do not line up with ICTs indicator I have downloaded already. Are u using a different, in your opinion more accurate, way of calculating the pivots? I definitely like the layout but it is different.

[video=youtube_share;8GqCdR4MKtk]http://youtu.be/8GqCdR4MKtk[/video]

The TEAM. OH BABY!

What did I say, no more watching ICT videos until you finish the other ones first…

I need more discipline…:28:

ICT can you tell me where you get these sniper video’s at…They look really cool, would like to watch more of them…

Thanks

The “Team”? Michael, what do you mean by the “Team”? O.o

What’s up guys?

Been a while since my last post in here, have been trading the ICT concepts for a few months now and have been having slightly better than break-even luck, not up to par with what I know is possible. I’ve decided I need to be much more active on the thread to keep old topics fresh on my mind as they are brought up in here. I’m also putting a halt on my live trading until I can re-read the entire thread once more and watch all of the videos again.

I haven’t kept up to date since around page 340, so I will be reading from there to current first so I can get up to date with everything. Glad to see a lot of familiar names still around, was shocked this morning when I read AK tossed in the towel and quit trading though.

Looking forward to getting a fresh dose of ICT and get my trading on track with the goals I’ll be setting for 2012!