What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Nothing wrong with that post, that a little poof-reading couldn’t fix.

mmmmmm… 6 COBfluences :slight_smile:

it’s the weekend lol
that’s my excuse anyways

Haha I’m writing from my mobile phone while I’m sitting in the barracks - had simply no time to check my post, I expect my boss to come in all the time :wink:

ofcourse I meant confluences :stuck_out_tongue: autocorrection only works in german hehe

Greetings

Are any of the webinars ever recorded?? I’m getting here pretty late on and from reading seems like I’ve missed out on A LOT.

Not everything was recorded…The videos on the first pages pretty much tell you everything you need to know, but more info is still to come so the things we missed in the webinars should be given to us by the time this thread is closed.

So I’m just letting you know not to worry and start viewing the current video’s over and over again…I’m on I think my fourth go around and still am a little lost but each time I view them and take notes the more I start to get it…

That was a quick censorship by Activision. Sheesh.

:slight_smile: wow that was fast… oh well… I had fun mashing it up nonetheless. lol

They’re like the Grinches… Trying to steal our twenty-five days.

what is that. It doesn’t have an extension

You definitely know how to motivate a guy, soo pumped.
Oh baby

https://www.vimeo.com/32405480

Lol! Love the vid. Looking forward to this!

Hey everybody,

here’s the pic of the COBFLUENCES!! :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We had:

• NYO (but not the dailytrend following situation)
  • 1.5880 inst lvl
  • Weekly S1
  • Monthly Pivot
  • Daily MR3
  • OTE Zone

Closed the whole trade at 1.5800 because I don’t have enough money in yet to split up my positions, but I do expect to see a further down move. Hopefully there’ll be an OTE to get in :slight_smile:

greetings

Great vid ICT! you always amaze me with your video making techniques!!
What happened with the [I][B]4) The ICT London Open Tactic - View Video[/B][/I] video from your first post??
Looking forward to see it!

Keep it up the work and good trading!

The video editting gets better and better. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I turned the volume down on my computer in anticipation of some sort of explosion that would launch me out of my computer chair.

Video is not release yet. I think ICT is planning to do 'it shortly.

Stay post.

Cheers

What a thread and I can’t thank you enough, Mike. I look forward to contributing as soon as I can review all my notes and get a plan together. Happy holidays everyone!!!

I recently finished a simple “Confluent Factors Checklist” in my drive to gain more consistency in my trading. At the request of PIPHanger, and for anyone else, here is The List:

[B]*Proximity to London/New York/Tokyo Open
*Weekly/Daily/4H/1H Market Flow
*Daily+Weekly Pivots
*Previous Day/Week/Month Highs+Lows+Midpoints
*Fib Level: 62%-79%, Pulled from Significant High or Low
*Institutional/Psych Levels 20/50/80/100
*Range Cycle+Range Potential
*SMT Fiber/Cable Divergence
*COT Extreme Commercial Positioning
*Fundamental Drivers[/B]

That is in no particular order of Importance, and I am fully aware that ICT will be putting out his own checklist in the near future, and I am likely to ‘update’ my checklist at that point :wink:

nice list there Ake,
by ‘‘Range Cycle+Range Potential’’ I guess you mean ADR or something else?
thanks