I like that …ForeXmas
Cant wait to see whats inside

Saw it first! :stuck_out_tongue:

on the 1st day of ForeXmas, my mentor gave to me, $1,000,000

not sure there… when went on the video there was 0 views :cool:

png image hosting

i beat you all to it, except i couldnt actually open it…i’m at work :frowning:

:35: Congratulations on being the 5000th poster :35:

Great video, now I know what to do with the COT data lol. Looking forward to the next 24.

Agreed, that was an awesome video, I never thought about seeing the 12/48 month extremes as the main trend while the ripples behind were the retracements. I had only before compared it to the previous numbers and increase or decrease to determine the strength or validity of the supposed trend.

I love you ICT. :smiley: I’ve been re-watching all your videos and taking clear, concise notes on all of them, including every PTC as well.

Looking forward to the next 24!

Regards,
Clark

And then you’re giving me a copy of your notes right? lol

I think ICT stated that those “ripples” are more specifically corrections that allow professional technical traders to get “in sync” with the longer term trend driven by the commercials. These corrective spots are ideal for us to establish “in sync” position trades and really ride massive amounts of pips. Also, recall in the video that large commercials need to distribute their profitable positions which they had established during the period of time that they continued to increase their net positions up to the extreme 12 month / 4 year value. Once that point is reached, the commercials (being the massive market mover that they are) cause the correction through their distribution (profit taking), providing us the ideal opportunity to take the opposite ends of their position in anticipation of the longer term swing continuation.

From my very basic understanding of accumulation/distribution, I was under the impression that accumulation (as it relates to commercials) can be seen as a period in which they are literally accumulating positions, long or short, in order to poise the market in their anticipated direction. And since they are the large commercial traders, as they accumulate positions like this, they would be forcefully causing long term reversals and establishing the directional bias for the next long term trend.

Now, I just noticed in reviewing my first wonderful Christmas gift, that ICT stated that accumulation is simply buying, and distribution is simply selling. And since ICT is ICT, this means that there is obviously something wrong with my logic on commercials accumulating positions for a directional trend and then consequently distribution whereby profits are taken.
BTW, excellent video, ICT. I’m curious, are we going “top-down” through the 25 days of Christmas?

Could somebody clear this up for me? :eek:

BTW, awesome video, ICT.

Michael, thanks for this video. It really put things into perspective for us

LMAO, I was just summarizing; don’t get technical. You know what I meant. :rolleyes:

Edit: Is a “correction wave” not the same as a “retracement”? Refer to Dow Theory and/or Elliot Wave.

Ya, of course I knew what you meant. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was being more specific really for my own benefit so I can get a more complete macro understanding of the way this market moves at its core.

My apologies Artificial Trader, I thought someone was attempting to troll me. :stuck_out_tongue:

What page is this video on. I would like to check it out

Very first post, at the very bottom of the page

I assume you’re taking taxes into account which is good to be realistic. a 19% monthly return without taxes would yield over 3.2MM in net gains…but take off 40% or so for taxes each year and youre at a million.

Much more realistic to take taxes into account…but nauseating at the same time to realize how taxes defalte the benefit of miracle of compunding interest.

Fantastic video Michael thank you. Another piece of the puzzle slots into place :cool:

Check your math.

PIPhanger is correct. A 19% monthly return will grow a $1,000 starting balance to $1,051,667 in 40 months,
[B]without any withdrawals[/B] (for taxes, or any other purpose).