What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

ICT you gotta use this track in one of your vids. I think it suits your “inner circle” status :wink:

Inception Soundtrack-Dream is Collapsing (Hans Zimmer) - YouTube

what about this: Travie McCoy: Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars , gotta be the Traders Hymn, lol :wink:

Speaking about trading vids.I`ve got my own.Let me show this:

Never heard the song by Travie McCoy before, but I really like it…

I think I can play that every day before I start trading…

Before you posted this song I was listing to this… Puff Daddy - It’s All About the Benjamins (LiL Kim, The Lox, Biggie Remix 1997) - YouTube

this is what I do :wink:

Hey folks, been plotting ‘‘institutional levels’’ 00; 20; 50 and 80 horizontal lines on my chart earlier and thought: hey gotta be an mt4 indicator for this!?.. so I’m asking u guys if anyone seen an indicator that plots unlimited horizontal lines with adjustable properties (line colour, type, and most importantly price level)?
thanks

Yeah i have an indicator for this…it’s called SweetSpots…not on the computer that has the file but if you can’t find it let me know

Speaking about trading vids.I`ve got my own.Let me show this:

Great film Enemy at the Gates/ the only problem is that he missed lol.
If we are speaking about trading music daft punk cannot be ignored
Daft Punk - One More Time - YouTube

found this one too, but it only plots 00s and 50s levels and not customizable…
however, I figured that its not that hard to plot those line manually and just save as a template for multiple use, one for Fiber, one for Cable, jobs are good’un :wink:

Yes,I know he missed,I hope I`ll not.:)…and he missed once,but not twice… :wink:

For a scalper this has to be a good song, lol. UKFDubstep’s Channel - YouTube

I hope you see the amusement factor in the name of the song relating to most scalpers…

Ok I think we are getting a little off track on this thread, so let me bring it back to what we should be talking about…

WHERE ARE MY PRESENTS…lol

Pip,

I read that first as WHERE ARE MY PARENTS, lolz

Tweet by ICT,

VIDEO UPLOADING…

Everyone quick to bed or santa wont stop by…

…and this is for the Swing Traders:

…but we really getting off track now… :27:

I was talking to someone on skype. He bought the Steve Mauro forex training for $5k and likes it. Then he said ICT shows the same things and it’s an ATM machine!

:smiley:

Sucks for him he spent the 5K before viewing ICT’s info…does he have a copy tho and willing to share…:wink:

That’s fantastic buddy, actually laughing lol

not sharing but interesting that he said its all very similar to what we have here and this is free. I just liked the ATM reference!

woohoo! new videos!