What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

The templates I provided you all in advance unfolded… however, they did pause the distribution phase a bit longer than I anticipated… but nonetheless… we see through the glass clearly now don’t we?

Same pattern… just later in the trading day. :cool:

Nice Cable Analysis guys… very nice… you make me proud!

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Great minds… :wink:

Ah…so lost the first short trade…but got a LC short to get paid.

yes…very cool.

Although most analysis has been on Cable today. The only Fiber was the LC trade as part of the 4 hour bearish divergence on the SMT.

There were a lot…and I mean a lot of confluences that were pointing to a sell off in the afternoon today.

On my Cable short position trade…I hit my single…now going for my double which is Friday’s low to undo the retracement from a larger fib I’m trading.

WE potentially have a pretty big railroad track formation coming up on the 4 hour cable chart. If the price stays down around the CPP for the next 30 minutes, the 4 hour candles will be pretty big railroad tracks hopefully pointing to a move lower.

CHOO CHOO!!!

Hey ICT should we now keep both this new template, and the older one of a "classic buy day’ you gave us and start looking for one or the other to unfold throughout the day??

hi guys,
some help needed here, my platform does not have adr indicator but have average true range. its crazy i dont know how to read that things, can anyone help me please:21:

I cut the position in half to reduce risk and then covered via Twitter real time right before the ramp up into the 3480 level… nibble I was… yes.

I tweeted real time short 3477 and covered some at 12 pips to cover the minor loss on original short. Which brought me to breakeven on the day… real time mitigation in action.

I knew, much like I mentioned in the Babypips interview if I botch it up in London and or New York… London Close was my chance to square the day or draw last blood… thankfully they stood still for the headshot in LC.

GLGT :57:

I typed Fiber because I had it on my mind in three accounts today lol

Sorry folks meant to praise you for the Cable analysis… :8:

WTG :cool:

There are a few templates I have and use, as I mentioned… tattoo it if you want… but have it in mind as it will surely be repeated multiple times per week. You guys wanted to know how to Trade London… and how I get my sick London Express runs a few times per week… well you now hold the “Grail” in your hot lil’ mits!

Now I know why I’ve been struggling to be profitable prior to discovering this thread. I was trying to be nimble using confluences.

Now I understand I should be nibble using cobfluences.

Thanks ICT for all your mentoring. :cool:

Hi Coomy

See the template Clark was kind enough to create in this post.

It’s all the indicators (to go in your experts/indicators directory) and template. Plus, instructions to setup the Smart Money Tool (SMT).

Enjoy.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-73.html#post292776

I just wanted to say that I am genuinely proud of the thread members contributing in here… posting analysis… in advance mind you. I realize to most this is scarey or potentially embarassing if you are “incorrect”. Let me state this… nobody has it together 100% of the time… you will Kung Fu it sometimes but that’s a given… do not let failure on the short term hold you back… I see the seeds I have planted starting to grow in many in here and I’m STOKED!!!

You are looking for the headshots… not the scalps… and you had it dead bang today… this jacks me up to no end! Please continue to fuel my passion as a Mentor and get your Ghillie Suit on and lock and load folks… that is where the real battlefield is won… in your minds. Escape the fears of what if thinking and run with it… you have to step out here to get where you want to be. Trust me… you learn more than you’re able to understand in the safety of spectatorship.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

LOL Yup that’s the ticket :wink:

Awesome! Thanks so much

Hey everyone,

A little longer term analysis I’m watching right now. I pulled up the picture of the seasonal tendencies of the Cable to review and realized that early December normally forms an intermediate term low, which trades higher into the beginning of January where weakness is often seen.

Since the Fiber and Cable are so highly correlated I pulled up a year chart of the Euro showing the COT data underneath it and it certainly looks like the commercials hold a fairly extreme long position to me. Meaning maybe the downtrend established in May has run its course, and the Bulls may be ready to take the horns.

Just some food for thought.

Cheers,

I’ve had some questions since ForeXmas day 1 since it certainly appears we are at 12 month extreme positions for commericals, and hedgers are diametrically opposed as they should be.

I would think additional christmas presents would let us know what to do…

But…what I’m doing is watching the 4 hour ITH established on 11/30 12GMT candle at 1.5780. Institutional level and the most recent ITH.

If that gets broken…in my mind, the overall markent structure turns bullish and would start to look for the market to head up.

The thing with the COT report and seasonality…it can tell us likely when it’s to occur at a monthly or 8 week window…but no idea where.

The market will tell us we’re bullish when a ITH is broken. Otherwise…the market can stay irrational (in this case bearish) longer than you can stay solvent. As technical analysts…we need something to tell us something is different in the market. For me…that is the ITH at 1.5780.

I’m sure ForeXmas will give us more tools…but using the tool ICT did in the webinar on 11/21/11…it was a break of a ITL that he used to anticiapte downward movement. Using the same tool in reverse.

Bearish until the 1.5780 ITH is broken. As the market moves lower, another ITH should form giving a new anshor point. But 11/30 being a month end date could also be a sign of a stronger anchor…but what do I know.

HI,
Northerntouch101 i have the same view as you do, but i might add that extremes usually come with a bump in cot and price chart also known as OTE to set up our long positions… So if some one else agrees sell as hell :cool:

[video=youtube_share;3To1_5BwDIA]http://youtu.be/3To1_5BwDIA[/video]

Thought you’d like this one… short sweet and simply cool. :cool:

Fiber today:sell
Fib between PDH and PDL
Daily chart

Actually I missed this one because I waited 79% retr and LC on R1 pivot at 1.3500
M15 chart

It’s december remember.