What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

New week time :slight_smile:

if you were to pay for some eductional material, this is 1 of 2 courses he recommended, the other being Chris Lori

You can get both for free online, quite easily too. :wink:

Are you looking for that one?

Market_Sessions_Indi.mq4.zip (19 KB)

And here’s another sessions time indi…

Forex Market Hours GMT.ex4.zip (153 KB)

this is handy too if one wishes so
u can dim the color,change time - overlap
i am not the creator of course

cant manage to upload mq4, ex4,any tips? says invalid file

Use a zipping program like winzip or whatever it is called for pc…i use dropstuff for mac. After that upload the .zip file.

I checked the trades I would have executed in the past 3 months when doing my analysis and incorporated swing projections. Basically take 70% profit at the 0% fib level and the rest at the 100% swing projection level (minus 10 pips to ensure I have a better chance of reaching it). You were absolutely right in terms of adding profits and covering loses. I went from a average of 65 to 95 pips per month based on the same trades.

My goal doing this analysis was to see if I could reach at least 80 pips per month using the basic ICT concepts I had mentioned before. Very happy with these results :slight_smile:

I just want to make sure I have it right, this past Friday’s results, 1/20/12, is the report from the previous Tuesday, 1/10/12???

thx rhino
trying, we ll c

Sessions.zip (1.88 KB)

the report released on Friday is data from Tuesday, so it is only 3 days old. I wouldn’t trade based solely on the COT data though, it is only for a general market sentiment and won’t give you the tops or bottoms until after the fact. When it is an extreme long right it is right now, and has been for several weeks, it’s is an indication to look for tops/ bottoms. Picking them is a whole nother’ ballgame

Yes…sorry if I caused any bad feelings.
A video would be good:57:

do you have a link? I found one but it’s taking forever and don’t know if it’s all there. London close I mean.

Grrrr.
Man I was all excited, why did you do that?
Just joking, mid Feb gives me more time to study as well.

google “london close torrent”

No… (hint) you have to have a peg leg, eye patch, parrot on shoulder and say “aaarrgh landlubbers” alot.

arrrr me matey! pirate bay is my 2nd favorite site so I’m not exactly a noob… LOL

still the links I found are sooo sloooooo and corrupt too I think.

edit: never mind, I’ll skip this torrent. The basics are out there for free and paid version seems kinda scammy from what I’ve read. :wink:

I am having a terible time trying to load the traders tinity tool into MT4 can anybody please help. :eek:

LOL! So how does she mitigate those losses?

usually will

-exit entire position on break of entry swing

-exit 1/2 position on break of entry swing

-or re-enter

:stuck_out_tongue:

Never mind I figurwed it out I had to restart the MT4 platform for it to load. LOL :35: