What Forex Broker is available for Albertans?

I moved from Ontario to Alberta. I was with FXCM before, but now found out that they do not allow Albertans. I still have my account open though.

I am searching for any good broker for Alberta Residents. Anyone else have same situation?
I see IC Market, looks good to me. Any recommendation?

Well, in the US, you have IG, Forex.com and Oanda that are regulated. Give those 3 a shot. I’ve been demoing mostly with Oanda.

FXCM got booted out of the US a long time ago, right? I guess Canada too then.

we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

1 Like

Finprotrading has been working well for me, you can try them, I suppose they do accept clients from all over Canada.

Hello @Dipuishere,

You may also want to check out this section of the school which covers the things you need to consider when choosing a broker.

Pipzilla :coffee:

most of the broker right now dont allow scalping in there trading platform , as a result the beginners who scalp regularly fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

Check out turnkeyforex,using them for quite long time for scalping, good conditions.