What happened/ where to contact Lexys?

Have you tried sending her/him a message?

Do you have the links to these posts/forum threads? Would like to check them out also.

Between July 2013 and March 2017, Lexys posted 2,670 times.

You can read all of it HERE, if you are inclined to do so.

Lexy migrated to Elite Traders forums as Xela but she is no longer active there.

There are plenty of past threads by her, as Clint pointed out, to keep you busy. She uses the Ross Hook pattern and trades mostly S&P500 e-mini. One of her favorite authors was Van Tharp, but there were others too.

Oh wow. It’s been two years since she last posted. Must have been really popular here for people to still be looking for her. Thanks for the link.

Looking through her threads here, did she have a particular one that became popular? I was thinking she had like something like what Dennis here has or maybe what Clint has?

1 Like

@purtle Not sure, but Lexy was very knowledgeable about classical music as well as art; here is an interesting thread showing some of her paintings: Babypips Artists

It makes a change from charts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow. What an interesting individual! Would have loved to interact with her also. Too bad she’s not active anymore.

1 Like

yes, it is…

Bahahahaha, yeah Bud she went over to elite, and Des, and a few others made short work of him/her. It was epic. I normally don’t do this, but since you brought it up, I the infamous TradeViper recommend all new traders to go where Clint mentioned and read the threads, it is as a Sontaran General once said
"GLORIOUS".

The Ever Tardis Hijacking VIPER

Dude, seriously. I’m disappointed in you, wait, is your avatar from a Russian Dating site???

The Ever Sharp Fanged VIPER

“just kidding, don’t start smashing guitars etc”

I’ve never managed to use two pics in a single night, so here we go…

2 Likes

none taken, Viper…

She had a lovely online persona, be it what it was - although I was a little scared when she mentioned her immense dislike for women that don’t wear heels. To which I obviously agreed.

Image, did you say image!!!

Hehehehe, and there is this

The Ever Ok I Am Done Now VIPER

1 Like

LOL - I need some lessons from her when it comes to suiting up and going to court. :100:

Edit: I was one of the ones who actually fell for this, and only recently saw the exposing posts - oh well.

That is pretty specific. What is the reasoning behind this?

Pssst, hey P, Lex was really a guy.

The Ever Bursting Bubbles VIPER

1 Like

Hey, @TradeViper is back! I actually started missing you. Isn’t that weird?

Hey K what up. Not only back, but I am improved with 8 titanium screws and a titanium plate in my ankle, I understand the Plate came from a rejected pile of M-1 Abrams parts from 1991, but who knows. :grin:

The Ever NonMagnetic VIPER

1 Like

@TradeViper Haha, Well I am sorry to hear you had to go through all of that but glad to see you back. I am going to toe the line here, and hopefully I don’t get in trouble, but it’s nice to see another person in the forums who is not full of hot air. I won’t say anymore… Welcome back!

1 Like