What insiders dont want you to know

You decide your destiny remember but what im gonna tell you is this im the realist person you ever wanna meet if you lie cheat steal do anything negative your gonna be broke first visualize yourself as a forex trader
Picture your self a winner see yourself wealthy and follow the sytem if you make a trade on your own thats not using the system the sytem will let you know when to trade anything else is not using the system and when you get rich this is the last step dont play me pay me what im worth this is a one time offer if you dont lookout for me your gonna have bad luck im offering my system free but after you make money and your gonna make alot im asking for u to tip me what im worth drop me a reply see where i want you to send the check and send me my tip check only what u think im worth it could be a dollar it could be a million its for you to decide so dont be petty and here we go

step 1 you need 4 charts 1hour 30 min 15 min 1 min on your 1hour and 30 min you need these indicators to help you go inside the market get a pulse of the action ok back to the system on all charts use a macd 2 color histogram indicator on your 1 hr and 30 min add rsi indacator and add a moving average period 89 ma method simple apply to high then you need a moving average period 89 simple apply to low only use with 1 hour and 30 min charts and with the following pairs eur/usd gbp/jpy eur/jpy usd/chf and look at your 30 15 and 1 minute charts on the same monitor your 30min chart should be bigger than the 15 min and 1 minute charts but track at the same time switch bettween 1 hour and 30 min charts to see whats going on but leave 15 minute and 1 minute up at the same time this is key now on your 30 min and hour charts watch when you get a green candle break the top of the moving ave 89 line at the top and remeber trade closer to when the candles might lock in like before 15 30 45 00 on the clock thats the time candles lock in never trade before these times unless you knowthe break in the moving ave line will hold so u wanna buy when green up candle breaks top moving ave line sell when red candle breaks below bottom moving ave line it on you to decide when to take profit when you take profit never trade again wait for another signal a break in the moving ave lines its great short term 5-15 pips 70-80 percent of the time and long term its 65% for long runs back test demo use the 1 hour and 30 only to spot these breaks in moving ave line when u use 1 hour and 30 you can spot fake outs it might break 30 but it on the 1 hour chart line possible fake out if trade goes against u cut back on losses and thats a insider tip from people who wants you to make money if you cant understand and me to your msn live messenger scrillawill send me a invite we can trade live and if you cant add me send me a reply and give me your email and ill add you to my windows live messenger back test it dont be nieve demo but never go against it or doubt the system and only use the pairs i show u you might get a trade 1 time a day could get it 5 times but follow system and watch for the break and remember what time those candles close im here for you drop me a line in here or on my messenger i love to teach but when u see this your gonna feel that we are cheating

thanks that sounds encouraging. But I do think you have a rather large amount of indicators, they would contradict each other on many occasions wouldnt they? I am only using simple MA 90 on 30min charts and look at 4 hour charts to get a general feel of the trend, RSI to confirm my assumption it seems your system is similar. Used to have MACD but thought it complicated things (and contradicted RSI) so I took it out of the equation.