What is a good way to start learning about technical analysis?

Are there any good books or tutorials that you can share? Thanks in advance.

have you gone through the pipschool yet?

1 Like

I recommend going through the school of pipsology here first. :smiley: It’s really gonna help you with the basics of technical analysis. :slight_smile: You know, the charts, indicators, etc. :smiley:

3 Likes

As for me, the best book on technical analysis is “Technical analysis by J.Shwager”. It covers almost all topics related to main concepts of technical analysis. Despite it is about commodities, all principles could be applied to Forex.
Another great thing is “Encyclopedia of chart patterns” by T.Bulkowski.

Another point is that to become experienced technical analyst you need daily practice to improve your skills. You have to be able to identify price models and recognize false signals.

2 Likes

i started with babypips as well, but later read “Technical analysis by J.Shwager", i agree, the book was really helpful.

1 Like

Technical analysis by J.Shwager or School of Pipsology

1 Like

hen a topic about learning with technical analysis , pips school recommend by everyone, there is no trading school which is more informative than baby pips school. just continue in here with cool mind.

1 Like

I must say: BabyPips School is the best online course to learn Forex! Even, it’s a better choice than so called Forex paid courses!

1 Like

so many paid course right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams. so beginners have to be more careful when choosing a learning platform.

1 Like

all members recommend only Pips school , i am also. good luck, happy learning and trading.

1 Like

Well; use the search box by “technical analysis” you’ll get tons of good threads!

1 Like

Yes, BabyPips School is good for learning technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis!

1 Like

Go to the school of pipsology first :relaxed:

Why do you really need that at the start ? But you can really see something there for example - Forex Tutorial: Technical Analysis & TechnicaI Indicators What do you say ? If you want you can simply use google for some free information of that.

1 Like

Yes but I’m not yet done with the lessons. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your recommendation. I’m reading the School of Pipsology and taking it one step at a time. After I’ve finished all the lessons, I’m planning to read books as additional learning. I’ll add Technical Analysis by J.Shwager on my list.

Read, read, and more read.

You might find a good book here:

1 Like

thats good. when your trading make sure you check forex factory for news releases that could affect your trades possibly

1 Like