What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I think the best choise are major pairs! I have started EURUSD. They have more liquidity and it is easier for beginners to understand and analyse

any major currency pair you can pick for trading.

This kitty suggests tradin’ one of the MAJORS for starters. Purrhaps EUR/USD coz it’s “cheap” on both margin requirements and spreads plus a big chunk of market action is involved on these 2 currencies as well so you’reon one of the best liquidity pools. :smirk_cat:

I don’t know who or why it is recommended for beginners to just trade 1 pair but I would suggest studying and learning to trade the 7 USD Major Pairs. Reason is the USD is the most traded currency. You would want to see clear USD strength or weakness. Then go in that direction choosing the best looking pair. This week the best could be AUSUSD the next week could be USDCHF and so on. So limiting your self to just one pair doesn’t make sense to me.

I thing EUR/USD will be the best option at the beginning. But you have to careful while trading. All the best .

Every site has its positive and negative things.

EUR/USD possessing the highest trading volume and the highest liquidity will be a good choice. It has the lowest spread of all pairs and less chances of big fluctuations.

The one and only - Volatile pair :soon: :top:

Yea, not only that, most of major pairs are good for the volatility

All the major currency pairs.

I believe any major pair would do for a beginner like EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD where the news is easily available. Just read the news, be aware of the upcoming events, Good luck

I think EURUSD is the best pair for trading. Beginner traders can trade in this pair.

it would be great to start with a major like EURUSD, as the spreads are tight and theres enough liquidity.

Yes, beginners are inclined towards EURUSD but first of all make sure to test out all pairs first on the Demo account, and the pair which you are most knowledgeable of. As we know every trader has some basic trading requirements hence the choice of currency pairs is dependent on your own trading needs, and trading styles. However, to begin the journey, major pairs can be better as it is easier to predict the movements of major currency pairs.

The major pairs are generally better as will get more movement, I started with eurusd. And personally stay away from nzd

EURUSD would be the best
EURGBP can be good

Major currencies like USD, CAD, AUD , JPY, GBP and EUR.

I guess you should start trading with major pairs like EUR/USD and USD/JPY, because they can fetch you great amounts of profits and it is super convenient to get news about them easily.

1 Like

For beginners I would say go with major pairs, mostly with EUR USD and EUR GBP as they are the most stable currency pair.

I believe the begineer can start with EURUSD