What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I’d say EUR/USD because it’s the most volatile pair & have the smallest bid and ask spreads.

1 Like

Major pairs are the best pairs for beginners. And amidst all the major pairs, where EUR/USD presently stands around an exchange rate of 1.00, the best major pair will be AUD/USD.

1 Like

I prefer EUR/USD. But any major pair works best for me.

1 Like

You can start with basic pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD which are highly volatile & offers best opportunity in the market.

Even a couple months back, we’d say the EUR/USD is the best pair to trade for beginners. But as per the present market conditions, the pair is weak compared to USD/GBP, and USD/AUD. Beginners who want to swing trade with a timeframe of months, the USD/JPY is the best pair for them. But beginners who want to day trade, I’d say the USD/GBP and the USD/EUR are good.

I started trading with EUR/USD in the past and I think it is an ideal pair for any beginner. You can also go for other major pairs like USD/JPY or GBP/USD based on your preference.

In my view, the best pair for a beginner would be the EURUSD since the volatility is lower when compared to other currency pairs and it is simple to trade, even with a basic strategy.

1 Like

Though risk management is crucial for new traders, choosing a currency pair that is more stable, provides good liquidity and offers tight spreads. Currency pairs with high volatility will be hard to manage.

1 Like

The best currency pair to trade for beginners is EUR/USD. This currency pair is also heavily traded, so there is good liquidity. The spread is usually tight, so you can keep your costs down.

1 Like

I believe, non-volatile trading pairs are good for the new traders; for example- major FX pairs!

1 Like

Hi, it might be a good idea to start with basic major currency pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD. Because those are some of the most heavily traded currency pairs out there.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree on this! focusing on the most traded pair when starting out is very important to establishing a foundation for your trading.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good way to practice choosing the right leverage or suitable time-frame. But among the others, I would say i prefer the USD/EUR. I found it the easiest and stable to trade.

1 Like

I started trading consistently starting in January using a 5 min scalping strategy and EURUSD and USDJPY are my two go to!

1 Like

Godspeed! Where do you learn about the 5 min scalping strategy?