What is Best pair to trade for beginners

Yea, not only that, most of major pairs are good for the volatility

All the major currency pairs.

I believe any major pair would do for a beginner like EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD where the news is easily available. Just read the news, be aware of the upcoming events, Good luck

I think EURUSD is the best pair for trading. Beginner traders can trade in this pair.

it would be great to start with a major like EURUSD, as the spreads are tight and theres enough liquidity.

Yes, beginners are inclined towards EURUSD but first of all make sure to test out all pairs first on the Demo account, and the pair which you are most knowledgeable of. As we know every trader has some basic trading requirements hence the choice of currency pairs is dependent on your own trading needs, and trading styles. However, to begin the journey, major pairs can be better as it is easier to predict the movements of major currency pairs.

The major pairs are generally better as will get more movement, I started with eurusd. And personally stay away from nzd

EURUSD would be the best
EURGBP can be good

Major currencies like USD, CAD, AUD , JPY, GBP and EUR.

I guess you should start trading with major pairs like EUR/USD and USD/JPY, because they can fetch you great amounts of profits and it is super convenient to get news about them easily.

1 Like

For beginners I would say go with major pairs, mostly with EUR USD and EUR GBP as they are the most stable currency pair.

I believe the begineer can start with EURUSD

for beginners i suggest to trade on the major pair as they are less volatile.

You can go with EUR/USD or USDCHF as they are among the most volatile pairs.

For beginners, the easiest pair would be EURUSD since it is the most volatile pair among other major currency pairs.

EURUSD and USDJPY are really good pairs and there’s
some potential with these. I would even add GBPUSD as a popular pair.

Yes EURUSD is a good one, also I think other major pairs must be given good weightage by beginners,

I go with EUR/GBP mostly. It is a very strong pair and in the course of Brexit, it has become even more volatile which can be great if you know how to play your cards right.

The most popular pairs used for trading are EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY; these are the major currency pairs where you can easily access the news with enough trading volatility.

But the volatility is only good for expert traders who know and have some experience with such rapid price movements. I think people should stick to some stable pairs if they’re beginners. Just an opinion.