What is most important to you when looking for a new broker?

personally i run through this checklist- hopefully it will serve as a rough guide for newbies who are not entirely sure what to look for

MT4/MT5
high leverage (1:100-1:500 for crypto/forex trading)
low trade commission charges
tight spreads
good customer support team available 24/5, even better if 24/7
BTC deposit/withdrawal method available for faster transactions

what does everyone else look for ?

Phone support and ask them some tough questions to put them through their paces. I would open the minimum deposit for a month and see how they treated you too.

Prob that they’re also regulated. I’m not v adventurous when it comes to that part but know that other traders def have found success with offshore brokers. :slight_smile:

Hello @ZacKing,

You may also want to check out this section of the school which covers the things you need to consider when choosing a broker.

Pipzilla :coffee:

Spot on with the list. I’d say regulations and trade execution speed are also important.Some brokers like fxview, icmarkets, fxpro, and pepperstone fit the criteria. Tho, it is best to research first.

Personally I don’t like to go with a new broker; there have tons of options with long-time reputed broker; these are the safe options I believe!

Agreed! Always better to trade with reputed ones from the safety pov. Found many good ones in this thread.