What is the best industry to invest in and why" type of question for a job interview?

This is very interesting question in a job interview. I would say that Blockchain will dominate the future, so any sort of development around Blockchain would be good investment. Would you agree?

yeah this is actually a good idea as well. Thanks for that

Biotech and robotics. Maybe cybersecurity also.

Dear hooman, you need to look at the context first. Yu gatta ask yourself “What does the interviewer WANT to hear?” Do a research on the company and figure out what the company is currently into and you’ll have your kitty answer and you can naww look foww justifications on that concept. :cat:
If they are into weal estate, look for justifications on investing in weal estate. If they are into crypto, then give an answer that leans towards crypto’s benefits.

Gooluck on your interview, dear hooman! :cat:

Oh and a new sector that just opened up is marijuana. Pot stocks in the US selling like hotcakes. Everyone wants a piece of the pie of a newly minted billion dollar industry. :smiley:
It’s not a far fetched idea from opening the US to opening up globally. :smiley:

Oof I wish that truly were the case. Got into some pot-related ones earlier this year aaaand nope. Not doing so well. Just look at TLRY (Tilray Inc) and ACB (Aurora Cannabis). :cry:

Ooooof… that’s not how the enthusiastic forbes and economist talked about them. Hehehe… sad to hear bout the reality of it… :frowning:

Maybe back during its high earlier this year haha but nope not anymore, unfortunately.

1 Like

So I guess we go back to selling the product instead of the stock? jk. hihihi… :laughing:

Ha. We better start working on that legalization! :joy:

1 Like

For now a days Forex trading and estate assets are best for investment. With forex trading, trader can avail maximum profit with little capital. We know property value is increasing day by day. That’s why its also best way to enhance your asset.

Real Estate is also an evergreen industry to invest in.

Hey Ninmar!

I’m just curious, have they called you back? Did you get it? Looking forward to hear back from you and we all have our fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

I feel like precious metals are usually always a safe bet. I feel like pharma companies will be the true winners as well as bio engineering and alternative energy resources as well

healthcare. more old people in coming days.