What is the best way of making money from Forex? I failed twice and need a good logical tool by now

I signed up to two FX agencies and split money in two - 400€ and 300€. The first one busted after 2 months or so. An the later one just got 150€ profit as 50€ each for the trade made limited trading times. And I made the deposit to the first one again, 600€ this time. I made money up to 920€ at the end of December and now Nastdaq made all the loss to have -60€ deposit total. So, my first one again busted and I lost 1000€ for that.

Now, I’m looking for another location to make a profit. I used to check the Ichimoku, Stochatic/RSI, Moving Averages, and free MT4 indicaters and even the freely shared robots and indicators from somewhere on the websites. I tried some but it was more like taking time like looking at 5m to 1H range. I tried the 5M one in my demo and somehow it made some small money and I saw it working.
But now I’m too late for the deposit issue for fixing.

What is the best way to make enough moeny to cover the1000€ loss? If I knew the situation in January, I probably bought both SP500 and NASDAQ from December.

Robot or copying? I signed up to MYFXBOOK and thinking to retry by using another broker to copy someone.

But is there any robot useful for making a constant money without losses? I have Couger FX and it seems the past sessions seemed to be working. Also, FXHacked Pro seemed to be worked fine with the demo also. But they both take time for doing that and I found MYFXBOOK has people using such robot and I could copy them as if to use the same tool togher without paying.

Any idea how to make money or at least 1000€ total deposit back?

You won’t find what you are searching. There is no such thing. A strategy good for me may not good for you. Forex is 90% psychological. And every person is different from others psychologically. My opinion is you should invest your time in learning and researching. Babypips has a very good resource for learning. Trading is all about skills. To make money from here you have to be skilled.

I totally agree with you about the psychological thing. I thought Gold would just hang in there for the reversal. I could see the pendulum shape of the chart sometimes to make the value back. If I cut it off, I lose money. And if I wait until the half an arc to be going up or down again to pass the dotted line, then I would make profits.

I added additional 400€ on the almost zero deposit account again. And I bought a robot this time. I let it go for whole day today to see if it makes some money by it self. It says the company got 17years of experience succeeding on the tools. So, it must be good for repairing my account. MyFxBook.com got so many real account samples about the robots. Some people would just go individually but see how far a human can check everything on the chart by oneself while the robot could just do the while() or if() type automated programmed trading decision making with tons of analysis built up.
Here in Babypip, I’ve learned enough to succeed to cover up to 919€ from 600€ after the loss of 400€ initinal deposit. So, I just lost on the “January effect” the term I learned from ivenstiment.com. I can’t sit in front of the comuter whole day for the day trading. So, I let the robot to do the job with my computer for awhile now. At least, I share my experience as it might help others not to be just the losers after all the deposit went zero.

I bought Volatility Factor2.0 this morning and the robot was working whole day basis. It did not work!!! I installed VF2.0 and the green dotted lines showing where I did long or short on the trading on the chart disappeared. So, I could not check how far the actual price distance from my purchased price. VF 2.0 did not buy nor sell anything whole day.
I would just ask about the money back by tomorrow. 60days money back guarantee was the only nice thing about the software. And WallStreet 2.0 is the same price, so I might try it by tomorrow or day after tomorrow…

Sorry if I sound negative, but for me you are approaching this with the wrong mindset. You speak of getting back ‘your’ €1000 but you can’t, it’s gone, you lost it. If you treat the market like a competitor who owes you money lost then in my experience that is often the start of a slide towards larger losses. If I have a losing month in trading, then I try to look at my annual revenue and see that in the big picture I’m still up. If I have a losing day then I hope to be up on the week.

This is largely a currency trading forum, so most on here would, I think, advocate trading currencies as the best way to make a return on your trading efforts, I certainly would.

Personally, however, I don’t do bots or trade copying - I’d rather know at all times why I am in a trade and why I am not in a trade. I might as well be investing in sheep’s wool or gold waste or something if I am just putting my money - and my faith - in someone else’s efforts. So either hire a financial advisor and look for some investments or, if you want to be more involved and proactive, learn to trade and then trade your own funds in the market.

But I would strongly urge you to write off a loss, write off a losing trade, try to move past it and forget it and then treat each trading period as a blank canvas. And I have never heard of anyone making good money for an extended period of years simply copying others’ trades. If that were possible, then it would be the most mainstream investment on Earth.

I hope that that helps and doesn’t sound too preachy/negative. Apologies if so, that is not my intention.

ST

3 Likes

(Sorry, my last post was supposed to quote @SPC_Trader 's original post in this thread, but post-the format changes I can apparently no longer figure out how to quote a post. Apologies!)

1 Like

I think the quickest way to quote a section from a post is simply to highlight the part you want to quote with your mouse and a box will appear saying “Quote” and you click that box:

The “owner” of the text you are quoting is automatically informed of your quote if they accept notices from BP.

1 Like

Dang it why didn’t I think of that? The old BP had a quote box to help people like me, this new version has me scratching my head more often than not. Thank you very much for taking the time to post that and help a previous-BP émigré out!

One other nice feature that you may enjoy is that you can just “drag and drop” pics (e.g. screenshots), etc from internet or your own PC files direct into your posts.

2 Likes

I tried to wait till almost midnight and Volatility Factor 2.0 did any trade at all. There is the FQA saying that it might do no trading for few days. “All expert advisors watch the forex market and open a new trade only when there is a good opportunity. There fore please be patient and the robot will open a new trade very soon. If you don’t have any trades withing a few das then please contact our support team by submitting a ticket.” Here is the screen information attached.

A few days is enough length for me to get the money back and buy something else. ForexFBI.com and some other websites suggest FlexEA as the best choice. But what does MyFXBookcom chart mean? There is a failure model showing -5000 profit and done. It’s scary to see something happened on September 2017 to the account holder.
Flex EA - Progressive Default System by flexeatest | Myfxbook

I could bring this issue to the journal section instead of here. Right now, I’m just trying to get my 1000€ back from the loss. How to fix the loss is something suited to ask others in the trading discussion area.

Anyway, Volatility Factor 2.0 did not do any trade for a whole day after signing up. I tried with EUR/USD mainly and later added GBP/USD and USD/CHF in another screens to see anything changes. For hours, no trading happened at all. I could try another one with 30-60 days money back guarantie and report it here. Any suggestion of the reliable EA robot is welcome.

It might be “welcome” but it won’t help you, and it can’t help you.

Unfortunately (for yourself and for hundreds of others in the same position) understanding in detail why it can’t possibly help you requires knowledge, understanding and experience that you simply don’t have at the moment.

What would help you a little is re-reading carefully and repeatedly the responses you had above from Ferdous Azam and Simon Templar, because they’re both totally correct. But I suspect that you’re probably going to have to learn that for yourself, over time, before you either believe or understand it. I hope it isn’t too long and too expensive for you to learn that way, but many people do, eventually. Others get disillusioned along the way and don’t persist. But if you ever want to have a chance of making any steady income from trading forex (or from trading anything else), that’s where you need to start from.

4 Likes

I see your point but it is really pathetic to me. For me, business is business. I found the problem and the business failed. It meant that I had a wrong business planning. Say, there are tons of sudden up and downs of the chart movement every day and every few hours for all the currency pairs and indices and many more, there are businesses lost without attention with a proper tool and opportunity to look at. I’m optimist. So, I see the 1000€ loss as something I lost among the bad trading in a total sum of trading time. If I make 10,000€ a year, 2500€ loss is something negotiatable.

Currently, I’m thinking to let my business plan to go with a VPS account with either Forex Flex or Forex Hacked Pro. Some websites suggests total automation of the trading. I would just do it as how everybody’s same tool would act for the same currency pairs everyday. I treat trading as business and not like a personal hobby or education. I learned the concept of the forex here on BP and I need more imputs to correct my path of success in the field.

By the way, Volatility Factor 2.0 did not return the money and they asked me to use it for a month instead. Well, I could do the scalping for whole day making over 100€ from 400€. So, it’s not a bad logic for me to see how automation would do better than I do using so many top lated free indicators. But Volatility Factor 2.0 was the wrong software I purchased in harsh. It could be Forex Hacked Pro and I could make it on VPS if it was working and I could satisfy from its works. Here is what the Volatility Factor 2.0 wrote to me. Shame on the company, I’m a writer and my job is writing books… I share stories and information as a part of my personality and my job philosophy.

I asked for the refund last night after the software did not do any single trading. But the company suggested me to spend at least a month. If I rent a VPS, I just need a quick review of how the software works. Spending one month for checking? I would rather purchase Forex Hacked Pro and see how it works fine with my computer for one or two days and I would sign up for VPS straight ahead. I’m not crazy. I just share what happened to me here as my trading problem. And the part of the problem is the refund fraud by the Volatility Factor 2.0 company.

Dear (my name was here),

According to our money back guarantee we can refund your order for sure! It is not a problem at all!

Why have you complained in other website? This is very strange behaviour. What was your purpose to buy our forex robot and then after 10h go to websites and complain. Seriously. We really would like to know why you have made such a thing.

Of course it is normal not to have any trades for day, even more. This is absolutely normal. Have you checked our myfxbook account? If you have purchased our robot this means you have examine it.

We have thousands of customers and you are the first customer who act so hasty. We are in the market since 2011.

On the other hand, how many companies you have seen that offer 60 days money back guarantee? We are company with reputation and long history and we believe that the customer have to test the robot not 5 hours only! But at least 1 month even more and then they can decide freely what is the performance of the robot.

Please be kind and share with us your thoughts.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

So in what way was my post pathetic?

There was nothing pathetic at all in your advice @SimonTemplar, quite the contrary, in fact.

The only, perhaps, misunderstanding here is that you and others are answering from a trader perspective whereas @SPC_Trader is not actually a trader who is trading himself. He is an investor in devices that, hopefully, make money for him from trading on his behalf.

Even in that situation I would still agree with you that money lost is lost. And one quits that and moves on to something else. If the new method makes a profit then previous losses will eventually be replaced with new profits and further gains beyond that.

But I guess if someone is just evaluating performances between various automated systems then they might look at it in a different way to a trader who is responsible for his own trades. Different languages, I guess, that’s all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m actually a woman. But thanks for the explanation. I’m an optimist and a logical person. After studying enough of something, why people fail? There are SWOT and other materials to tell how the businesses go wrong and broke. But there are more stuff out their with others effort to make the business better all the time. Look at the EA robot market, there are tons of best sellers outthere. MyFXBook and some other sites tell the actual tradings as the proof of success more than the Soros mythology.

I just find how to fix my line of trade better with the accurate indicators around for 1M to 1D frame. ForexWOT.com got tons of good indicators around and it worked great with Renko, MACD, EMA, STR, and such. And then, I found Author and Excaliver, the EA robots free from twocows.com. And for the actual robot cheating, I found MyFXBook.com actual trade actions to check who bought what on which time. I’m sure this peeping will tell me when the Forex Flex and Forex Hacked Pro users’ trading histories for the manual copying. So, that’s how far I made my correction in my trading sense. If my intuition goes wrong, I would rather get a nice tool for judging which one for trading.

Yeah Learn to trade properly and don’t keep givng your money to people you have no connection with.

I said anyone can post supposed results
You have no proof this is anything to do with you or your system so when you say you have something to prove get the proof first and stop chatting [Removed for Forums Policy violation]

So in what way was my post pathetic (rather than helpful, as I had intended)?

I thought what you said was just the loss and nothing else. It is true that something gone is gone. But in my philosophy, people should learn from the mistakes than just seeing the loss itself. That’s something missing and it was pathetic.

I just let the famous EA robot to take care my funding and I just leave it there. At least, it will help me learn how the robot does with my MT4 account. I missed the chance to cut off the trade and the rebounding made huge loss sometimes. That’s what I learned.