What is the best way of making money from Forex? I failed twice and need a good logical tool by now

So in what way was my post pathetic?

There was nothing pathetic at all in your advice @SimonTemplar, quite the contrary, in fact.

The only, perhaps, misunderstanding here is that you and others are answering from a trader perspective whereas @SPC_Trader is not actually a trader who is trading himself. He is an investor in devices that, hopefully, make money for him from trading on his behalf.

Even in that situation I would still agree with you that money lost is lost. And one quits that and moves on to something else. If the new method makes a profit then previous losses will eventually be replaced with new profits and further gains beyond that.

But I guess if someone is just evaluating performances between various automated systems then they might look at it in a different way to a trader who is responsible for his own trades. Different languages, I guess, that’s all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m actually a woman. But thanks for the explanation. I’m an optimist and a logical person. After studying enough of something, why people fail? There are SWOT and other materials to tell how the businesses go wrong and broke. But there are more stuff out their with others effort to make the business better all the time. Look at the EA robot market, there are tons of best sellers outthere. MyFXBook and some other sites tell the actual tradings as the proof of success more than the Soros mythology.

I just find how to fix my line of trade better with the accurate indicators around for 1M to 1D frame. ForexWOT.com got tons of good indicators around and it worked great with Renko, MACD, EMA, STR, and such. And then, I found Author and Excaliver, the EA robots free from twocows.com. And for the actual robot cheating, I found MyFXBook.com actual trade actions to check who bought what on which time. I’m sure this peeping will tell me when the Forex Flex and Forex Hacked Pro users’ trading histories for the manual copying. So, that’s how far I made my correction in my trading sense. If my intuition goes wrong, I would rather get a nice tool for judging which one for trading.

Yeah Learn to trade properly and don’t keep givng your money to people you have no connection with.

I said anyone can post supposed results
You have no proof this is anything to do with you or your system so when you say you have something to prove get the proof first and stop chatting [Removed for Forums Policy violation]

So in what way was my post pathetic (rather than helpful, as I had intended)?

I thought what you said was just the loss and nothing else. It is true that something gone is gone. But in my philosophy, people should learn from the mistakes than just seeing the loss itself. That’s something missing and it was pathetic.

I just let the famous EA robot to take care my funding and I just leave it there. At least, it will help me learn how the robot does with my MT4 account. I missed the chance to cut off the trade and the rebounding made huge loss sometimes. That’s what I learned.

How very rude of you. I didn’t say anything about not learning from the situation, but that was not my point - I was trying to add to the other good advice you had already received, rather than seeking to repeat others’ posts. My point was that your psychological approach was wrong, that it was setting you up for further losses. I was trying to help you, and rather than taking it as such you chose petulant abuse.

But frankly, if you persist in trying to automate your trading without having sufficient background knowledge then there is nothing any of us can say that will help you.

You don’t want my help, I no longer want to help you, so I’ll leave it there.

ST

1 Like

Hey Simon, how is life treating you? Good to see that you are still around… Happy new year to you! I have all but given up BP, but I could not resist saying hello.

1 Like

If you can do that - pack up working and do it full time! - Nobody else here will admit to that kind of profit ratio !

Absolutely so @anon46773462

The guy is simply not prepared to take responsibilty for his own decisions and wants “somebody to blame” - If and WHEN it all goes wrong :slight_smile:

[Edit = “get my money back” - lol geezer - it’s Not your money any more - It’s Gone - because of YOUR BAD decisions ! :slight_smile: - YOU Lost IT because YOUR decison was WRONG ! ]

“Soros” was the Geezer who took on the Bank of England and the “Chancellor” when they said “We’ve beaten the business cycle” - Soros saiid “You’ve done WHAT ? - Ok I’ll have a few billion of “Shorts” on that !”

Soros Won ! after BoE pushed interest rates to 16% to try and combat him - How do I know ? - I was fitting a new roof to a woman’s house that day - and she came out and said to me “I don’t know whether to pay you - or pay my mortgage”

I said "Suit yourself - we can soon enough take this roof off again ! "

Happy New Year to you, too! Thanks so much for the message. Yes all well with me, thank you. Our youngest has now completed her first term at big school (she will be five next month) so I can put more time into the wider aspects surrounding my trading than I have over the past year. I trust you’re still trading, despite having move on from BP? Lovely to hear from you!

Record numbers of people did lose their homes (not just the roof!) over that disaster.

Subsequent governments of both colours seem to have learnt from that episode that whatever else is going on in the economy, with or without their control over it, they MUST control interest-rates, one way or another, to survive.

1 Like

Hello Simon, oh how wonderful! I seem to remember that you have three children, but it was a while since we talked families :slight_smile: Mine is now twenty months old, chatting away… You will remember that time, I am sure :slight_smile: What sort of trading are you doing these days? A few traders that I have known through BP have gradually moved away from currencies (spot forex at least), and with good reason: it can be extremely unforgiving compared to, say, stocks, indices, etc. I am still going at this, it has been five years and (nearly) five months since I opened my first ever demo account with FXCM… After the Pound flash crash in Oct. 2015 that wiped my live account I went back to demo, still with FXCM, and I am concentrating on exotics. So far I went from making very little to going from 50k to 58k and then down to about 10k; now I am at 28k and I seem to have made better progress than I had done in ages.

1 Like

Hi Charlie,

I’m a believer that good comes from bad, the good was that control of interest rates was taken away from politicians.

1 Like

Not so much, realistically, I think?

Gordon Brown certainly tried to make it look that way, but my understanding is that the BoE “independent” interest-rate decisions are actually made largely on the basis of Treasury information and forecasts. (And that certainly seems to be what the political and economic pundits, broadcasters and journalists think?)

Carney is his own man, I posted back after the vote that he was caught between a rock and a hard place, if ever a person handled it well he did.

Despite all the in-fighting within the govt party, he remained focused, there was no knee jerks, just sensible thinking and action.

This is the good from the bad, imagine how politicians would have behaved had they control of the BOE.

We are very fortunate that a Canadian didn’t panic :slight_smile:

Hello again. Actually I have four kids (I know!) - we had sons in 2004, 2006 and 2009, and our daughter was born in 2013. So finally they’re all in school, the first time since November 2004 that we have not had a small child at home. They were the catalyst for me starting trading - I was in law enforcement previously, and when our second was born we had to make a choice, as my work was really not compatible with family life. So we left the city (London), I left work, and retrained in this, with a bit of property on the side.

20 months is a wonderful age, enjoy it. My sister has two daughters, aged 10 months and 30 months, and we almost went for number five they’re so cute!! Four is plenty for us, though. Usually.

It sounds as though your trading has stabilised, which is great. Once you crack it, you have it forever, so great to hear that it is going well.

For my part, I have traded EOD throughout, so I place orders four evenings a week (if there’s a setup) and manage my trades four evenings a week, off the Daily chart (using other TFs for evidence/entries). I am looking back in on the five minute for some intraday trading (risk 20 pips, make 20 pips or more) now that I have time again, but it takes a while to get my eye back in so am not rushing. The EOD stuff can pay the bills while I rediscover my Intraday edge!

Great that you have hit the five year anniversary - in my experience, most who get there stay with it for life.

(And sorry, forgot this bit: it’s always Forex for me, it’s where I started and where I am happy. I ride out the volatility by trading any pair with a trend, as exotic as it gets I’m still there - EOD stuff is less vulnerable to a wide spread than the quicker stuff.)

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind advice.

I tried Forex Hacked and it was a hacked software that crashed my trading account!!! I filmed the situation and shared it to Interpol and ForexFraud.com and now I’m seeking the money making by searching the lawyers and the regulation makers to see what went wrong as the background hacking on Forex Hacked program!!! easyMarkets.com made me 4 times crashing my deposits - first 2 times within a month and another 2 times within a week and Foerx Hacked crashed my balance within a week was the 4th one. I had 650€ at the time of installing Forex Hacked program and it made up to 1180€ and then crashed to be none.

Just check out this videos. Forex Hacked had 14 digits “earnings” numbers and it worked even I EA disabled!!!

I’m hoping to get the full deposit over 2100€ back if it was the fault of easyMarkets and if Forex Hacked caused the crash, I would get 650€ plus compensation seeking with some lawyers.

I could just go back to the writing business to share my actual Forex Hacked and hacked accounts experiences to make money from my Forex experiences.

Any idea where to find a Forex lawyer for Cyprus agents?

1 Like