What is your favorite active day trading strategy?

What is your favorite active day trading strategy?

fake breaks, 50>6.18 fib retracements and seeling or buying the panics after climactic moves(volume)

the result of any kind trading strategy depends on your money management, if not there is no real chance to bring good result by using any good strategy.

1 Like

I am using only one the Price Action; so there is nothing like 2nd option to me!

1 Like

price action is a complex strategy and to be experienced about this approach is a long term approach , so traders lost interest most of the time.

its most usable and profitable trading strategy , but need more patience to be skilled on that.

I think price action is one of the simplest but that depends on your definiton i suppose.

Things like inside bars, pinocchio bars, fractals arent hard, but no idea how they work on the lower timeframes.

1 Like

one of the most liked strategy by traders

Watching Price Action and perfect time to entry with money management in place. Those are all to be learnt yet.

But currently just using 10/26 EMA on a 5 min TF. Works 85% of the time.

box sesions ,Asia,Europe, America…

Same from me; besides I also use support/resistant & fibo on my live trading chart!

Mostly answer price action!:thinking:

Can I learn about it? I mean learn from the courses or experienced traders, what do you think guys?:money_mouth_face:

True; it takes time to understand the meaning of price movements!

1. Open any previous day’s chart on screen.
  2. Cover the screen with paper and hide after the first few candles
  3. Try to visualize the outcome just through your eyes, do not use trend lines or any indicators(for the first few days, you can use them - then remove them all)
  4. Try this over 50 charts on a daily basis over multiple time frames and keep a notes with your understanding
  5. Do this for the next 30 days and observe the change in your chart reading skills.

Ok, I need a lot of practice!

Have you ever taken a course in Udemy or Snap Academy?

I have taken many courses on Udemy - highly recommended - however none were trading related.

Too bad, I thought you were going to advertise my trading courses on Udemy :frowning:

1 Like

lol, at least you’ve tried :money_mouth_face:

Hahaha, I just wanted to know for real review, because there’s a lot of fake reviews of trading courses

Eheh I wouldn’t even know how to leave a fake review for my courses.
Then they are on sale for $9.99 and Udemy takes at least half of it. Why should I even bother wasting my time to create fake reviews :rofl: