What is your favorite broker and why?

according to me, the best broker is a broker which always make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading facilities.

1 Like

as a scalper i always prefer which broker for all time ensure good trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads , generally good brokers doesn’t restrict any trading approaches with scalping and hedging.

Any names?

Ahsan, if you like to depend on scalping approach m, should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads , otherwise good result will not come at all despite of good knowledge and experience.

In my case I really like XM .com they have a great customer service, plus point, loyalty status and low spread plus you can make money with swap.

Blue Trading is my favorite one and i love this one because they provide me 24*7 access to my account. Also this platform doesn’t charge any kind of maintenance charges from their clients as they only take 18% of the annual profit delivered to an account. There are also other good brokers like ExFed.

My broker is well known in trust with their clients. They had a good trading platform, very quick trading response even withdraw my profits in time .They do not take a long time for profit withdraw. I am happy with them , they are regulated and treat very well with me since many years.

How many times you withdrawal from the broker you have already ?

Mate, I am sure you’ll get more info in the broker section! Besides, check the top review sites!

there are so many review sites in here , from all i rate FPA only.

Am a newbie, how do I get a very good and reliable broker

I am currently testing FXCM

Broker is the medium that can help a retail trader to connect with the counter parties in the cost efficient manner and broker can help you to obtain your needs from currency exchange if you can choose your appropriate broker. And thereby; you should go for reliable broker that has good reviews on various prestigious forums like Babypips.

Perfect! Capital security is the main issue than the trading facilities & features.

Yes, FPA is a popular name! Right now, it’s not the only one! There have enough numbers & depending on only one site is not a good decision.

lots of Forex Brokers right now in on line, and most of them are found to be scams. so, be careful when choosing a broker , emphasis on review in FPA.

There are far too many brokers out there (and a lot of good brokers among them, for that matter) to say that just one is my favourite. Babypips has a great broker section, I recommend looking around there for recommendations.

according to me, broker section is not popular as like Pips school , but appreciate of course.

I think all sections of the site are useful and helpful, especially to newbies.

I have used three brokers; Oanda, FXTM and Forexchief. I don’t have a favorite. They are serve their purpose.