What is your trading strategy?

Price action with Nutella!

1 Like

I just let my software pickup on the scans, use technical analysis and go from there live trade example
[Removed due to forum policy]

but as tommor said, their are no handouts the best way is to learn on your own, ask for help if needed but dont expect us to spoon feed you, what may work for one person may not work for the next in short

1 Like

This.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Profitable using Scalping Strategy?

Hey! I’m looking to share my trading plan with a few people and get some feedback. My strategy is simply just technical analysis in price action

Hi bro.

Feel free to share in the free trading system section. Those of us that understand what youre doing won’t care because we are to busy doing our own thing. Those who don’t will try and change it cause they don’t know how to follow the rules.

look forward to seeing your system.

I like Price action trading strategy a lot. I like to trade on D1 time frame. For identifying trend on D1 I do not use any indicator. There are some chart patterns that tell the trend like identifying Higher high and lower low. Then I take entry by analysing candle patterns. Though it’s not the best approach, it works for me. But I get very few trades opportunity.

Hey mate! Even I follow chart patterns. Infact I allocate my funds as per chart patterns. But as I trade daily so I cannot afford to overlook the trend lines and indicators as chart pattern gives us limited opportunity. But yes sometimes when I notice a pattern I chose to ignore the indicators and put in the trades based on what my chart pattern suggests.

what you think , price action strategy can be appropriate for newcomers ?

Well, right now Price Action is my major; besides I use EMA & Fibo to filter out my entry & exit points.

One of the best trading strategies is to buy low and sell high and be patient

My trading strategy involves high probability setups using support and resistance combined with price action.

After drawing the SR lines, I look closely whether a pin bar or engulfing pattern is formed. Then I calculate the risk and set TP and SL accordingly.

Sure, the ability to do nothing (aka discipline) is essential.
But buying low and selling high is not a very actionable strategy: how can you do this? That is the question.

Hello,

I use a good reward - risk ratio. I use 1:3 . This means that I want to make three times more than what I am willing to risk.

Even if I lose 70% of my trades and I am still in profit.

I operate in the 1h chart and my stop loss is 10 pips vs a take profit of 30 pips.

Now, let me get in to the less important part, the Technical analysis.

I use bollinger bands, RSI and Stochastic, I operate the 1h chart and I always check the baby pips economic calendar and I stay away from news in red.

I operate only during the three first hours of the new york session.

1 Like

Hello I also use Price Action in my trading, but what is nutella?

Well, I guess it’s a sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trading with stock signals!!

Trading strategies are working as guidelines so that traders can understand how he can achieve his trading objectives. As a small, retail trader I use short term investment horizon and my strategy is scalping. In extreme volatile situations, I favor hedging too.

1 Like

Scalping and hedging are most popular trading strategies in Forex trading particularly for newcomers, but I have seen so many brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this, that’s why scalpers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

Maybe it’s good for health. Thank you for reply.