What is your trading strategy?

Trading strategies are working as guidelines so that traders can understand how he can achieve his trading objectives. As a small, retail trader I use short term investment horizon and my strategy is scalping. In extreme volatile situations, I favor hedging too.

1 Like

Scalping and hedging are most popular trading strategies in Forex trading particularly for newcomers, but I have seen so many brokers donā€™t allow trading concept such as this, thatā€™s why scalpers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

Maybe itā€™s good for health. Thank you for reply.

Support and resistance level + risk management.

You must have to small investments instead of making the larger investments. Because you donā€™t have to make large investments. If you do so than there are major chances that you lose. This loss is too high and need more time to recover it. This is my best strategy of making small investments.

I am working on the forex for last 5 years. My strategy is to make a move on a less volatile currency. The currency having a little liquidity is best to trade. You can easily be able to understand that currency. You can also be able to make a right move. Thanks