What I've learned so far (and continue to learn) before going live

Mind you and lest I get ahead of myself here in my comments and observations: let’s not forget where I come from. Trump may have his quirks but I don’t think he’s thick.

They had government experience, understood how it worked, realized that the U.S. Constitution didn’t have an expiration date.

From my perspective… the country elected a realtor.

KC

1 Like

This was our point the other day I think.

Getting good trigger/turning signals on all 4H charts except one. Took a lickin’ but great lesson.

Once it starts heading north on the dailies I’ll start placing pending limit orders.

Pressing on.

KC

1 Like

One down. One to go.

Trades are moving in the right direction.

Doubled down on training and sticking to the rules. Both of these should pay off well!

KC

Edit: All trades showing strong 4H signals very close to appearing on the daily chart.

I see our friend is playing golf in Japan and Tweeting.

You should look at the diitotrade YouTube channel they have pips and lots and risk managment t videos

1 Like

Can’t seem to find this site…

diitotrade YouTube channel

@Glastonburyk , is that the correct spelling?

Tx for the input by the way!

KC

1 Like

Why listen to professionals.

I just heard that all board games are banned from the white house

Which proves he is “Clueless”.

KC

2 Likes

Are you saying that the White House doesn’t have a Monopoly? :wink:

That is a valid question! You might be right!

I do believe the Commander in Chief has a personal twitter version of Battleship and a Magic 8 Ball in the Oval!

KC

Edit… His actual deferment from the draft in the 60s was actually for 8 ball elbow… A whole lotta shakin goin on!

1 Like

Reviewed @Trendswithbenefits thread “befuddled by charts” this weekend.

I had Incorporated this into my trading using price action and supply and demand. But, I had somewhat of an epiphany over the weekend going back and running through trades only with the 20 ma. It is very interesting!

I’ll be putting much more weight into trading the daily specifically using the 20ma and tracking triggers on the 4-H but waiting for the signal to come through on the daily so I have a better idea of confirmed trend change.

In reviewing my trades I have realized that I have a bad habit of trying to anticipate and place pending orders as they appear on the 1H or 4-H level that get triggered then finding myself in the trade too early contributing to larger drawdown.

I noticed that if I had waited for the daily change as indicated in the befuddled thread I would have been in he much better trading position. So the training continues

I can smell a live account right around the corner!!

I hope it’s full of salad greens and not BBQ!

KC

1 Like

Trigger signals have come through on the Daily charts… heading into profit

KC

1 Like

Big move on the usd/mxn taking profit.

Still have green and red open positions. Paitence paying… off.

If it breaks next level of supply/resistance it’s possible to continue higher and all initial mistakes made on opening account my may close at small loss or profit.

KC

Would you mind just popping over to DC and taking that phone and shoving up his…

perhaps if it’s replaced with an old rotary phone wouldn’t be be able to figure out how it works!

His TV habits wouldn’t help eitherbecause the bat phone only has one button!

Though it is red so probably got a lot of use in the 2016 election

1 Like

USD/MXN continued higher over night (est) taking more profit.

Still holding red and green positions

Edit, 1:15pm: all positions are signaling turns to profit.

Can only wait and see.
usd/mxn, eur/usd, eur/nzd

KC

Edit: positions ended week looking good to move to profit next week. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Yea they have education and a website

I was hoping to open an account with Turnkey but they only accept bitcoin now and I don’t want to get involved with that.

Will be openning an account with a lot less capital than initially planned. Now, as a U.S. trader, the question is …

LMFX, tighter spreads, longer deposit/withdrawal, greater leverage, unregulated

Oanda, wider spreads, easy deposit/withdrawal, 50X leverage, regulated.

As I have mentioned earlier, I am a swing/long term trader using the M,W,D charts. Given that, the spread difference might not be that big of a deal.

Leverage will effect my margin but not my “risk management”

All my chart experience has been on MT4 which both have. Given it’s my first live account I am leaning toward the regulated, easy deposit/withdrawal of Oanda.

My only concern with Oanda is that they are a Market Maker. Perhaps I am being too negative about that or my concern is “overblown”.

Openning a much smaller account I would probably be dealt with “in-house” anyway.

KC