What kind of foreign exchange platform? Is a good foreign exchange platform depends on supervision?

Hello everyone,

Recently, considering a question, what kind of platform is considered a good platform. Is the platform regulated by the Regulatory Commission a good platform? I have seen a few regulated platforms have spreads that are high and unstable. What do you think?

The good platform is a platform which always security their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

3 Likes

i am completely agree with Hadden , but practically it is difficult to find this kind of platform.

I don’t think so , because there are lots of website where traders express about their brokers performance in particularly FPA . so, easy to know which is more appropriate for you

i have seen recently FPA is not active than before , so completely right now i am not willing to depend on this site to ensure a broker reviews. its my own opinion.

1 Like

its a difficult task to find this kind of platform , because minimum thousands online Forex trading brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

There are many Forex platforms you can choose from. I think you need to be asking the right questions. I just responded to someone who was asking about Tenkofx, if anyone has been trading with them or not. So, if you have broker in mind, you need to ask what kind of spreads they offer, if they are regulated and if anyone has been trading successfully with the broker.

What you think about broker regulation? Regulation broker always can make sure their clients funds? I don’t think so in order to me

1 Like

there is no guarantee that regulated broker is always safe for any kinds of clients.

There’s no guarantee that crossing the road with your eyes open will ensure your safety, but if you cross with them closed you increase your chances of not surviving to the other side

1 Like

Yeah, I think so too. That is why I always doubt about a regulated broker.

It depends on brokers performance and their credibility , actually it’s a tuff question to answer practically.

Can you elaborate more about this topic ?

i am agree with you mate, i don’t believe generally brokers regulation completely.

its a very smart reply Sir, appreciate.

1 Like