What kind of platform most suitable for a beginner to consider?

Can anyone give some useful and considerate ideas? for finding a reliable and longterm investment platform? no scam

hi - welcome to the forum!

when you say “platform,” do you literally mean a trading platform, or are you (as I suspect) actually asking for a recommendation for a broker?

there are plenty here

personally, i think it’s hard to do better, overall, than Oanda, and it has a few specific advantages over some other brokers, namely:-

1. it has “infinite position-sizing granularity,” which is basically a pompous way of saying that it’s set up to handle penny trades, and whatever future multiples of those tiny sizes you rightly want to start on, after demo
  2. it’s well regulated (absolutely essential!) and they’re honest people
  3. it has much better charting (“trading platforms”) available than most forex brokers - specifically, what they call their “advanced charting” (don’t panic: it isn’t very “advanced”!) is their own version of a very good trading platform more widely known as TradingView, and i recommend it … but in this context anything that avoids the one called MetaTrader is worth thinking about

good luck!

Investment or trading platform? I guess that’s just semantics. :sweat_smile:

If you don’t tell us about your trading Style and assets you trade, it’s impossible yo give you a recommendation

HI
I was writing some platforms then I asked myself that what is your mean? do you want a trading platform or what???
if you mean trading MT4/ MT5 for trading forex
ETRADE
ETORO
I know these

Honestly, I think the safest investment you can make is to buy gold. I’m talking about physical gold not fake computer trading gold!

History will tell you that gold will always increase in value so is a sound investment. If you live in the UK like me, you can buy gold coins directly from the Royal Mint. As these coins are classed as legal tender you won’t be charged any capital gains tax like you would with gold bars and jewellery.

I have been using mt4 trading platform since the inception of my trading.

Do you need any suggestion on any broker or platform? If platform, mt4 will be a good deal for you.