What kind of trader are you

Am a regular trader, Many forex traders are simply regular people with smartphones or laptops. You don’t have to be a billionaire investor to do it or what you need
-forex_swiz

Again I would class myself as just a trader rather than a specific area

1 Like

Personally i have no problem with labels. If a cow is a cow why would I not want to call it a cow? Why wouldnt I want to call a policeman what he is…a policeman?

Everyone who trades trades for opportunity but beyond that if you have a penchant for a specific type of trading what is wrong with applying a term or label consistent with that? My strategy of trading usually concludes in less than an hour and can be as fast as 3 minutes at times. Now why on earth would I have a difficulty with being called a scalper? Why do people consistently try their best to complicate even the simplest of things? To sound profound? lol.

1 Like

A regular forex trading that is trying to make some buck on forex market. :grin:

The Day trader because one of the best benefits of day trading is that you avoid overnight risk. Overnight risk refers to the fact that when you hold a position overnight, your money is exposed to major unexpected moves while the market is closed and you’re sleeping.

I'm a scalper. I mostly trade with major currency pairs like EURUSD. Lower spreads and commission costs are important for scalpers, and I find FP markets suitable because they meet the conditions.

Someone hopeful to earn my way through forex.

Someone always eager to learn with a hope to earn.