What kind of trading is most profitable?

I would scalp cause i feel scalping is a better way of making quick profit.

The most profitable method of trading is to trade with the big guys (like the banks!) to learn their methods look up Traders4Traders. They have a website and YouTube channel. Traders4Traders was begun by Bradley Gilbert (you can look him up on LinkedIn) an ex Bank Trader. Essentially the market is driven by fundamental analysis. The current market driver is the Covid19. The best trading conditions are when the Central Banks are driving the market. Bradley Gilbert uploads a market update video on YouTube most days and they have a video series called “How do bankers trade Forex?” All the best with your learning journey.

I think that you can use anything, the main thing is that it allows you to carry out qualitative market analysis and trade with constant dynamics!

Day type of trading is most profitable trading according to me, some trader is consider long term trading is more profitable trading. However, everytrader must learn the forex before start trading.

I’m going to add my two pennies worth and say volatility breakout strategies on all timeframes are the most profitable.

The natural cycle of the market is low volatility to high volatility.

With volatility breakout systems you can use a tight stops, more so than with other strategies. And the range expansion that comes from this pent up energy can be large multiples of your risk

When we are talking most profitable I tend to think in r multiples rather than pips or points

1 Like

For me swing trading.

I think that the most profitable approach is the one that you understand very well and bring you income on a permanent basis, if you managed to do it and you were able to adapt it to yourself, then you are a happy person and a successful trader!

Try it, and don’t listen to any advice, because it won’t give you anything, except that you’re going to be crazy about a lot of information. First, take on the simplest strategies, and look which ones are most accessible to you.

scruffytrader’s response Is a really good one. You need to find the trading style that is best for you and that will take time. There are many very successful traders who do not perform well when the venture outside of their comfort zone.

You really need to develop your own strategy over time, have you tried even for some small things and mistakes out there to do that in reality? I am not that sure I will be able to absolutely and possibly. For sure there are some sets of them for each.

My friends and I recently discussed this issue and came to the conclusion that most of us liked quarterly reporting period and work with stocks the most. First of all, it’s always interesting. Secondly, such trading is based on official data. Thirdly, it can bring excellent income with minimal time consumption. It is convenient.

Well I think its not the trading style, but your trading strategy that pays you. Your profit is not going to depend on which type of trading you do, but on how well do you do it. So focus on improving that part.

I really have not found or seen that strategy is more important. Trading is largely mental / psychological and only a minor part technical. Trading style has the greater impact on the psychological aspects, derived from the character of the trader. The choice of trading strategy is subordinate to this.

If picking a good strategy and running it correctly were the keys to success, we’d all be rich.

scalping means short term of trading approach that bring profit instead of good instant knowledge but sometimes it causes a great risk,

any profit good if you still learning the ropes there are so many different variables to the question

In my opinion the best solution is a combination of technical and fundamental analysis. It always allows you to find something profitable and interesting in the market and close every trading day on the plus side.