What New Traders Need to Keep in Mind When Developing Their Own Strategy

Nice post. It is very helpful for the new traders to keep in mind when developing their own strategy. It is very important to do your own research and stay disciplined when trading.

1 Like

This section is really helpful and every newbie and also anyone should read, Personal experiences speaks the best. Thanks for sharing you knowledge with us.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Just wanted to show that we all have struggled and not made the best decisions lol. Just got to learn and grow from them.

Really nice post. I enjoyed reading about your trading journey. Iā€™ve been actively trading now for about a year and, Iā€™ll confess, Iā€™m starting to get pretty frustrated. Just when I think Iā€™ve figured something out, the markets prove me wrong. But, stories like yours help keep me going. Iā€™ll get there eventually. Anyway, thanks for sharing ā€¦

1 Like

Man!!! Nice meeting you here on babypips too. @tunde_rasaqq on IG. Lol @this_is_ando

Excellent interview!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this member spotlight.

1 Like

You still trading the S/R strategy or not so much?

I still use S/R.

Was on break for a few weeks but will start back posting this evening.

1 Like

Thank you or sharing

1 Like

New traders should really have to consider on the Profit-making strategies in Forex Trading. A profit taking strategy defines when exactly a trader should exit a trade to realize maximum profits.

Without a profit taking strategy in place, a trader can fell in the trap of emotional trading. This is because the market can generate emotional responses like greed expecting the market to be in the tradeā€™s favor for long. But in such dynamic markets, trends can change in the blink of an eye.

1 Like

Arenā€™t all strategies inherently profit-making though? lol I guess one could be intentional about losing money too.

Great interview! Where in NC do you snowboard? :slight_smile:

Boone, NC. Sugar or Beech Mountain

1 Like

I didnā€™t know NC has mountains or snow. Ha!

Lol, yea only certain times of the year, mostly December through February is when you want to try and go sking. Unless you just fly out west to the real mountains.

Donā€™t hate! We get a whopping 2 inches of snow! Every 3 years! LOL

Now that will happen every year. Multiple times per year. Thatā€™s whatā€™s happening these days.

Did you know that it was Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of the Sherlock Holmes stories, who introduced skiing in Switzerland?