What technology is best

Hi guys what’s best technology to use to trade cells, tablet or LP top? And why?

The platform doesn’t matter as much as what you can do with it. Like place indicators, expert advisors. Cells are a bit difficult…

Laptop is my go to platform for analysis and entering trades. I use cell to monitor price.

1 Like

Nobody in their right mind would use a mobile to do their analysis, very fiddly and the screen is too small, likewise with a tablet.

I have a desktop with 3 monitor setup - okay its a gaming rig that comes in handy for trading.

Use a phone or tablet to monitor trades if you’re out and about.

1 Like

A good computer system is much better then laptop or tablet. For me it is best.

1 Like

Hi @bardebra! :smiley: Haha. I initially thought this was a question where we share our favorite products of technology. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

I usually use my laptop whenever checking my charts cause I could better see figures and control things. But I guess, it depends on you. :smiley: Haha. If you’re always traveling and stuff, it might be better to use something more portable. :blush:

I monitor and analyze the pairs I’m trading on my laptop on TradingView, I place my trades on my mt4 mobile app

i had a dell xps desktop, finally went to a laptop that is alot more powerful than my desktop was and hooked up to a docking station with 2, 23 in monitors, i can unhook my laptop and go and i also only use my phone to monitor and exit

Any technologies can be better , if you know to trade with great analysis.

I think you can find the answer you are looking for if you compare what each devices can do. Mobile phones cannot enable you to conduct your technical analysis thoroughly. You can only use it to open, exit or monitor your trades.

2 Likes

I prefer a laptop or a desktop computer to trade. The bigger the screen, the better. A lot of traders even connect multiple screens to the same computer.

1 Like

It depends on what actions you want to make. For analysis, use of EA’s and indicators definitely the PC and laptop are the right choice. Tablets and smartphones could be used to enter trades or monitor them. Usually, the mobile versions of the platforms do not have all the features of the desktop version and are sometimes unstable so I would recommend PC or laptop.

most definitely can’t,in the very beginning I was trying to analyze the pairs on the mt4 platform on my laptop LOL that was hell, and I was barely getting anywhere. I’m glad I discovered TradingView…it’s perfect for analyzing the charts, and my trading has drastically improved since then

1 Like

Laptop connected to a big screen is ok too - so you can have 4 charts up and play a couple of games of poker at the same time :wink:

Mines 44" (he says modestly ) :expressionless:

[Edit - you don’t need to buy a big monitor - HDMI to a normal TV will do it ]

1 Like