What was your reason to learn Forex?

@GMoore - thanks. I am trading every day but I am not opening trade each day. I open a trade and wait until it closes and hit my TP or SL. That can take few hours up to few weeks.

1 Like

i started as a bet with my friend but grew interest over the time. so finally started learning the concepts and everything.

1 Like

every faction is volatile and much difficult to predict , so it complex for anyone.

1 Like

Yes, I trade everyday. Can say somewhere around 3 - 4 hours.

1 Like

@GetKnowTrading On an average, how much time does it take you to take profits and stop losses?
@Myer_B Great! Everyone here has a story. So where are you? still learning? or trading
@AhsanMalik Yeah, the complexity is the real fun!
@Ele_Wood1 Nice! what is your profit loss ratio?

I traded on a demo account. It was more learning than trading, really.I learned the software, I learned the terms and concepts of trading, etc. The trading platform served as an illustration to the theory I was learning. Everything else came later.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Manoj from India. Its my first day here and happy to be here. I learned forex to earn some extra money as Lawyer in my city are not paid very well.
I am hoping to talk to you soon and learn from everybody.

1 Like

In terms of the number of profit and loss, I would say 30% profit, 70% loss.

Hi Manoj, We welcome you here!

My reason to learn Forex is very simple. I want to make huge money from this currency business in my near future. But I’ve to admit that whether it is learning or doing this business is not easy. In my eyes it seems I need 2-3 years to grasp this education of Forex. Whenever I think like this I got frustrated. Then I tell myself that it is not easy to earn money whatever the job is.

I typically did the same! Did the pre-school and started the demo. Totally agree with you as it makes more sense to do it this way.

1 Like

Is that suppose to be like a good ratio?

Welcome to the community Manoj.

Right way to approach bud. Its never easy to earn money not even in Forex. Make sure you are learning and understanding everything before you invest your hard earned money into it. But I am pretty sure, you will do good!

Right, your learning and knowledge is going to help you for your trading in Forex. None is going to be there for your loss.

1 Like

@GMoore Not exactly but the trades have to be planned accordingly.

1 Like

Yes and the knowledge should be unique, basically it is your trading edge that makes you competitive. And it also the reason why paid software or EA can’t work and make money.

1 Like

Can you be more specific? It takes me time to understand complex concepts

1 Like

Suppose you place 10 trades, you profit on three of them and you realize a loss on seven. Your average winning trade makes £600 and your average loss is £300. With experience, you can do smart speculations and figure out what trades can bring you more profit or less and sometime losses.

1 Like

Okay! but then you really have to be sure about what trades gives you more profit and what gives you less profit?