What websites do you use daily before placing each trade?

Hiya,

Whats the list of websites do you use daily to check before placing an order? I mean any kind of websites that helps(e.g. like forecast, trading setup,…)

Thnx

No websites. If you have a technical system then just trade the system. Analyse your winners and losers and optimise.

1 Like

do u mean a setup of strategy with only technical analysis? is it really possible to get over 90% results with period of 5 years with any of these systems?

Do u mean u don’t need to look for day, week and month and year S/R levels by your system? u don’t need to recognize the possible pattern in the pair? And still u are getting a 90%+ results?

thnx

Hi. To gain insight into my own technical analysis, I use BabyPips, Myfxbook and Investing.

4 Likes

what do u read from babypips and what from myfxbook and investing, other than economic calendar?

thnx

I make use of the tools on all these websites. Investing more for news, Babypips more for community insight and Myfxbook for it’s real-time calender with alerts, among other useful tools.

1 Like

I follow live forexlive.com

It is pretty good to have a general idea of what is happening. They cover everything you really need: technical analysis, sentimental, fundamental, news, political situations and more.

2 Likes

thanks. by community insight do you mean here: Trading Insights and Market Analysis - BabyPips.com ?

thnx

thanks. do u look at sentimental from provider vision or consumer vision, and as its long term(as far as I know), how it affect a day(or few days) trader?

thnx

I didn’t say any of that. S/R levels and patterns are found on charts not websites. You asked what websites do you use daily… I replied none. No websites.

Look up turtle traders…technical system no websites. Jesse Livermore… No websites.

You sound confused. Please complete the babypips course.

1 Like

No, I mean the general insight of the traders here.

1 Like

What the price is doing? How strongly is moving? The chart and price action tell you the general sentiment…IMHO.

1 Like

thnx. assume u don’t have any position open, what do u look or do before opening a position? what websites u are looking for what, then what are u looking in price chart and what in indicators and then what else(if required), then u open your first position?
by ‘What the price is doing? ’ I assume u look for trend trading, looking for up, down or ranging?
How strongly is moving?’ I didn’t quite catch this? do u look by indicators? which ones is your suggestion?
‘The chart and price action tell you the general sentiment’ I didn’t quite catch this? I assume u don’t mean u get market sentiments that offered by broker in charts, by just looking into price chart of candlesticks?

thnx

I think this ends being answered by your trading system for the current market/currency pair/whatever. What type of trader are you, what pairs do you trade, what TFs, do you rely solely on TA or also fundamentals, etc, what are your risk parameters, do you trade price action? All part of your system. I think you should focus on your position sizing and then do more looking into entry point strategies/triggers specifically. Do a search here and you’ll find strategies consisting of MA crossovers, Stochastics, MACD, and plenty more.

Of course, read the School of Pipsology if you haven’t already.

Good luck.

1 Like

the question is how to answer it.
do u suggest having a trading system and a separate entry point strategy/trigger that based on MA and Stochastic? shall fundamental be part of it? how FA feed this system while the entry is based on TA?

thnx

I check weekly and daily charts to decide if there is a trend. And try to go with it.

Yes I try to get a feeling of market sentiment checking the 1H, 15M and 5M chart. Depending on the directing and how fast candlesticks are generating I can decide if to take profit or let it run, cut lose immediately and so on.

1 Like

investing .com and the fx book app

1 Like

I do my own market assessment for the most part, but I do check a Forex calendar every day before I start trading.

1 Like
1 Like