What's the investment you regret the most?

Oh no. :frowning: I’m so sorry to hear this! :frowning: I feel so upset whenever these scams involve friends and just people you trust. :sweat: But it’s definitely a learning experience! I’m sure you’re much wiser now.

Definitely agree. :blush: I guess it’s just that some risks are more worth taking than others. :smiley:

1 Like

Imarketslive

I’m not sure my MSc even really built much on my BSc so all in all was a complete waste of money, time and stress.

You know what? I have no problem with getting a degree. But it should be for a field that requires certification. A psychologist, nurse, or something like that. But to get a degree in business management is a waste to me. Perhaps it’s better to take a few courses that you actually need. You don’t need general courses like history to understand business management.

@ria_rose What do you think?

Oh. :open_mouth: I’ve heard of this one before, but I didn’t really get the chance to read more about it. DId you learn absolutely nothing from it? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking about it, I think that makes so much sense. :open_mouth: Like, those professions that would require you to be certified before you can practice, the degree helps a lot to advance you in that career. :open_mouth: But for someone like me who finished a degree in English, it’s not like I could get certified for anything that I can use in my career. :confused: Wow. An interesting realization tonight. :thinking: Thanks for that @dushimes! Hahaha. :smiley:

1 Like

School really improved my critical thinking. And it opened my mind up to the corporate world.

It’s hard to say what my life would be like without going to those schools…

At some point of time education help a lot no matter what you have opted in your grad. But we can’t neglect fact that subjects that we have taken in grad and what we are currently doing if matches, it can propel the one to great extent in his/her career.

1 Like

Nothing that I use today.
The cost was ridiculous too

Waiting to buy GME lol, have my shares DRS’d now :stuck_out_tongue:

I regret all those trades which I had placed without experiencing demo trading. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I invested (Form of Fixed Deposit) some of my savings on a company (Not an online one, Local one from my country), the company has been there for 15 years, did their payments on time, and had spread to other ventures too. I put a considerable sum of money on a FD for 1 year at 13% yearly rate (it’s been reduced too,

The company was paying 13.5% to 16% earlier, but due to government regulations they reduced the interest and thought it’ll make it more stable). But after 9 months into my investment the company stopped paying. It’s been 4 years now and I still haven’t got anything from it. That is the investment that broke my heart & Soul :pensive:

No matter how much research was done, It’s not online, A company with reputation and physical locations all over the country ,and stayed in business for 15 years too, and finally when I Invested it closed just before 3 months for my FD to mature… :sob:

I personally try not to regret about my deals or investments because I suppose that trading or investing is always about botherings and regrets. Nevertheless, we shouldn’t let our emotions get us down, because they ingulf us and interfere the concentration on the market. I have spent almost couple of thousand dollars on one asset, which betrayed me a lot and even in this case I didn’t regret about it, although this was almosy my last money. I learned a lot from this case and continue learning much more things daily. So, if you will regret about investments then it’s the way to nowhere.

Well, that’s a bummer. :confused: But at least now, you’re already at a better place and you know much better! :smiley: Haha. Happy New Year to you jessoprules. :blush:

I feel youuu! :smiley: Hahaha. :blush: Definitely regret those times when I thought I could maybe make it work even without practice trading. :smiley: Haha. But how’s your trading going today? :smiley:

1 Like

It introduced me to trading so that’s a positive

Of course! :smiley: Haha. I guess if we really really really look at the bright side of stuff we regret, we’ll find something good eventually. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank God, I got some relatable creature here! Now its going okay, I am still pushing myself more into understanding different patterns that I can use for my trading. Can say in middle of noob and pro trader. :blush:
How’s your going and what you trade majorly?

HAHA! :smiley: I’d say I’m somewhere here also! :blush: I feel like, I’m not smart and profitable enough yet to call myself a pro trader (and it’ll probably be a while :sweat_smile:) but I wouldn’t consider myself a noob either cause I’ve been trading on the side for around 2 years now.

I used to trade the majors before I switched to CAD and NZD pairs. :thinking: But I’ve been looking into majors again. :open_mouth: How about youuu?

2 Likes