What's the investment you regret the most?

We have time. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahahaha. Let’s talk about them :sweat_smile:

Well. :thinking: I’m not saying that’s impossible but… :sweat_smile: Imagine the purpose of the education system to be something not money-driven.

I’d love it if it wasn’t but at least in the UK the primary focus of schools is getting pupils to pass exams to justify the budget they get. I don’t think that is why people start teaching but that the politics of education are hard to evade for long.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind once students are leaving with a solid education and an openess to free inquiry with healthy and robust debate

1 Like

I am mostly into majors!

Caught up in the bad timing and of course, FOMO, while investing in bitcoin (where I bought some when it was ATH). But was able to manage the losses by buying some other good coins, which helps me to compensate those losses.

hahaha, those were the time actually :laughing:

I agree but I think the latter requires teaching students how to think not what to think. Why I think debate classes are vital in schools.

And it’s pretty tough! :grinning:

Definitely! :open_mouth: Coming from the teachers I know here, it’s definitely not the money. :sweat_smile: So I feel like they’re more idealistic in the sense that they want to inspire others and not really earn so much.

Sounds amazing! But challenging to make happen. :confused: If anything, HAHA I feel it limits your thought process and understanding of the world.

FOMO is real. :sweat_smile: Great that you were able to break even though! :smiley: Haha. I know friends who are still int the red today. Did you buy any more BTC recently? :smiley:

Would be a nice addition! I’d love to see this added to curriculums here in the PH. :blush:

It’s not so much what they earn here in the UK but the budgets the schools get from the government. Good results in exams are met with better budgets. More like how Olympic sports are funded in a lot of countries. I just think it takes away the primary focus which should be preparing kids for real life.

Indeed. Not for now, I am waiting for the price to drop further and then will decide on getting some.

BTC’s still down. :smiley: I decided to buy some more yesterday.

Good for you! I should do the same!!!

One time I invested heavily on one online bank, called bank of tron. It was stipulated that you get different percentage depending on the amount of trx you invested and the duration, and of course for the first few months it was going well.
But boom after they gained many investors the site went offline till date, I lost a huge amount to that platform, I will never forget that experience because it got me scared and I became wary of crypto investment sites.
I started gaining trust because of broker forexchief, I was like since I use them for forex and they’ve been reliable, why not do crypto with them.
My advise to anyone is; make sure you verify whatever platform you wish to invest in before you do, ask questions.

No one can predict the future. Suppose you are planning to buy a house, for instance. It makes sense to talk to real estate agents who have a lot of data about houses in your area and can let you know how much comparable ones have sold for.

True that!