What's Your Best Forex Moments In 2019 so far?

I’m actually pretty new to forex. So new, I didn’t know it was different form Binary options until a while ago. I thought they were all the same.

Anyway, 2019 has been an eye opening year for me as I learned about the industry’s sharks, news trading, and how to exploit the volatility Indices quite well. It’s still a year of learning for me.

What are your favorite moments of the year so far?

1 Like

Bro… we’re only 3 months in. Ask at the end of the year.

Hi @TopClint I just learned about forex in January and have been studying about 10hrs a day and trading demo. I’m loving when I noticed I’ve progressed in this short period of time… I’m more organized, I’ve started journaling my trades and even created a spreadsheet… the way I map out my charts have improved compared to January lol everything is making more sense and that’s huge! 2 months ago when I first saw a chart I was totally lost and felt a tiny bit intimidated but I pushed through and watched tons of videos, Found babypips school of Pipsology, I’ve read 3 trading books and communicating with others on this forum has definitely helped my progress…

I saw you mentioned in another post that you were into binary options, I didn’t want to say anything at first but from what I’ve read here so far is that binary options is a scam so be careful with that!

3 Likes

@giannigeez what broker do you trade with?

Not necessarily for
This year but my best moment was starting
Live trading.

1 Like

@hollyholly141 Nice! live trading going well?

It’s going great thankyou!!

Favorite moment of the year in the foreign currency exchange markets was the GBP pullback and rebound last week.

Hi, welcome to forex trading. First, I also think its way too early to talk of what’s interesting about this year, but I love how the market is going and the fact that I have learnt so much since the year began. Secondly, note that forex trading and the trading of options is very different.

How much money did you open your account with?

@AUdvantages That’s great. What trading actions did you take in that regard?

@Doubar I understand. perhaps the title is incomplete. Hope you have a continuously great forex learning experience. And yup, I am aware of the difference between forex and options. Thanks for the reply.

in trading still i didn’t get any positive result that can i consider as a best moment , but i am trying with my best and waiting for this.

Option trading and forex trading are both very different. Personally, I can’t advise a new trader to go into trading binary options. It is considered a scam by many people, which is partly true. However, with the right knowledge and experience, you can still succeed in binary options

200 but added more pretty quickly you?

i have never found at any binary option platform , its all about scam , i dont support this kind of trading.

I had a $7 loss “slippage”

not a high but im still mad so want to tell everyone

My best moment this year was when i looked at my February Statement after one month day-trading under “professional” circumstances (doing so as if i would do it with real money at home to finance all my future activities like buying Rotax KTM 600 and riding from “Cap to Cairo”…) and testing my entry/exit rules. This makes me really confident to become a Millionaire within the next months-maybe i apply for a job as a currency trader for Salomon or Lehman Brothers…:laughing:

I’m still at $300 haha. How much did you add and how much do you have now in total?

Wow that’s really good! Is this your first live account?