What's your day trading experience?

I want to learn about the day trading from the person who are experience. Please share your experience.

1 Like

I already know about forex trading about four years more, but in my experience, make money with forex trading is not easy at all, how to making profit consistently is not easy, market forex is not only like as on theory knowledge, but more than that, movement price is very dynamic, as trader figure out support and resistance area only as help way to determine their plan trading, I am often loss but also ever make good earning through forex trading, which this business can`t be giving stable result

1 Like

Agree with you, making consistent profits is the most difficult part of Forex trading.

If you’re consistent with your strategy, then it should help with that, as long as its a profitable strategy

Of course will better if any trader already finding profitable strategy then they focus to using these strategies, rather than changing with new strategy but still not guarantee will make better trading result, most important in forex is to make profit, if already any strategy working well for long run, hence this already enough, except you want to explore with new strategy with different account

1 Like

I’ve trader for several years in this manner and in my opinion the best way to learn is to focus on the mistakes you’ve made - figure out how to correct them and how to avoid them in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable replies. It is really true that learning from mistakes teaches you many lessons. But is there any way to learn without bearing any loss ?

Yes, you can just open up a demo account with a broker of your choice. That way you can practice trading without using your own money

1 Like

Demo accounts are also great for testing strategies and EAs without any risk. When in doubt, always use the demo account.

Thank you for sharing such valuable experience and tips for trading. But is there any other method to analyse the market other than the technical analysis.

To be honest, I believe you need to be an expert on TA in order to become a profitable trader. You can’t trade solely on fundamentals. Every single profitable trader that I’ve met is looking at them charts everyday and doing an analysis based on what they see

I have heard that TA can sometimes gives you a false result that may affect the outcome of trading. Is it true?