What's your favorite TV series?

I love The Good Doctor too. Have you seen the Season 2 episodes?

Oh wow! I didn’t know that Season 2 was on already. :grinning:

i enjoy watching ozark and the crown.

Ozark, just getting into season 2. Fan of Jason Bateman’s other work too.

me too. he’s a brilliant actor. one of my favorites.

I love Peaky Blinders, I can’t wait for the new season!

1 Like

I like big bang theory, Games of thrones and Friends.

1 Like

Same here :raised_hands:. season 5 is coming out in the next fall right?

Yeah! 4 episodes are out already. :slight_smile:

I started watching The Haunting of Hill House. Anyone here who loves watching horror? For me, this one is a good series to watch. :ghost::ghost::ghost:

That’s going to be on my to-do list this week. :joy:

What’s it about?

Thinking of watching GoT all over again until the next season comes. Just a few more months! :slight_smile:

Not a fan of horror flicks. I don’t like being paranoid with small things like the wind causing the door to close or stuff like that haha.

Anyone watching Mindhunters?

Haha I laugh now but if I’m reading a Stephen King book, this is me.

Yeah I’ll post in there too! Is there one up now? @Maximus_martins

:joy: I’m also like that! I don’t wanna be left alone after watching a horror movie.

me. i almost forgot :face_with_hand_over_mouth: mindhunters is a very classic show. eagerly waiting for season 2 :star_struck:

I don’t know whether it would be in the fall, but it is scheduled for 2019, yes.

Oh I thought it was before the end of this year! I’m just halfway through it right now and so far it’s been very good. It’s like True Detectives but better.

1 Like

I noticed that since I stopped watching scary tv shows or movies I think of a rational reason why something happened vs before when I would attribute everything to ghosts and stuff. :sweat_smile: