What's your favorite TV series?

Meeeee! :blush: :raised_hand: Hahaha. :slight_smile:

The Wire (best tv show ever), Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Shield, Seinfeld, and more. Right now I’m only watching Dark (from Germany) and planning to start Chernobyl soon.

The Wire was the show back in the day lol have you seen ‘The Chi’? I heard it was similar to The Wire

Me too! 10 more days!

Only a few more days left until the new season. :smiley: :fireworks:

One of my favorites!!!

2nd season of Dark just came out. German kind of a good vs. evil, multiverse, time travel kind of idea set in present day. It can be a little dark no pun intended.

KC

I have been considering watching that for quite a while now actually.

@mlawson71 - I had watched season one; seems like 2 years ago? - Anyway, might have to watch it again because with all the different time periods and different characters at different ages it can be a challenge to keep all the threads from getting tangled.

i
Les Revanants is a french tv series that I thought was great! They made an english version as well.
here’s the wiki scoop…

I preferred the French version!! Subtitles are great!

KC

1 Like

Thank you for all the recommendations!

No there are other seasons as well but i liked the first one most

Back on Stranger Things. New season is coming up. Need to remember what happened before it starts.

There are so many amazing tv series ever created. But if I had to pick only one that I can watch again and again, that would have to be Breaking Bad. It is one of the best shows ever made. If you have not seen it till now, then you are missing out on something amazing.

1 Like

Forgot all about that!

That is in the top 5 of mine!

KC

Yep, it’s coming out tomorrow, finall! :smiley:

It’s seemed like forever…very excited as well!

It’s finally out! I haven’t gotten around to watching yet, but I hope to, and soon. :smiley:

I watched the new season and it was good. Better than season 2, in my opinion.

Plus one on Breaking Bad. I like how they finished strong unlike GOT.

I haven’t seen an episode of Stranger Things. :blush: The hype here is making me want to check it out. :blush:

Oh yeaaah! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: My friends have been posting about it. Since I haven’t watched it yet because I’ve been super busy, I feel like I’m already behind the trendy shows. :sweat_smile: I hope I can watch it soon. :sweat_smile: