What's your favorite TV series?

I have heard only good things about both but I’ve never watched because, I confess, I have no habit of watching comedy shows.

My Top 3 will look like this:

1. Almost Human;
  2. Lucifer;
  3. Fargo (1 season)

A lot of my friends also like Lucifer. :smiley: But I can’t help but compare it to Sherlock, which makes it less impressive for me. :confused: But that’s just me! Haha. :slight_smile: Maybe I have to finish the series to really understand its charm! :smiley:

Same here. I tried watching it but never really understood why people liked it.

I remember seeing my cousins watching this cartoon and they were all enjoying it. :smiley:

Have you guys watched Money Heist on Netflix? :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Didn’t think I’d like it but I’m pretty hooked! :smiley: The characters look so goooood (at least that’s what I think. :sweat_smile:)

BB and GOT :slight_smile:

Those are two of my favorites too. :blush:

I saw it on netflix but for some reason I pass it every time lol I’ll watch it now that you say it’s interesting, I trust your judgement LOL

1 Like

I enjoyed watching Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, but the ones I really really love are the first season of Stranger Things and Chernobyl. Though, the reason I like them so much is probably because they are like a really long, good old movie.

If you like a tv series which is not episodic in its story-telling but rather have each episode segue into the next and you like sci-fi and fantasy you may want to try watching Babylon 5. It’s a sci-fi series from the early 90s (so the special effects are kinda dated by now, but it’s still worth it) and it’s still one of the best sci-fi tv shows ever made, in my opinion. Season 1 is a bit campy and goofy, but the more it progresses, the more complex it gets.

in the last time iam in love with “The Tick” first 2 episodes are a bit slow but then i was addicted :slight_smile:
and of course American Horror Story every single season but season 1 and 2 are the weakest in my eyes …

Malcom in the Middle and The Middle also great shows :slight_smile:

Brooklyn nine-nine!

The first season of Fargo is pretty good! Really gritty with amazing performances.

1 Like

Btw, have you guys seen Residue? It’s so cool, a pitty only the first three series are available.

Oh my. :sweat_smile: HAHAHA. Now I feel the pressure. Let me know what you think about it-- honestly! Hahaha. :smiley: So that maybe I could also get a better feel of the things I can recommend that you’d probably like. :smiley:

no pressure :joy: I’ll check out the series this weekend while I’m at home, no plans but hopping on these charts to backtest LOL

1 Like

I’m feeling anxious! HAHAHA. :smiley: I hope you like it. But if you don’t, I’m sorry in advance for wasting your time. :sweat_smile:

What is it about?

Never heard of it.