What's your favorite TV series?

I can’t watch stuff with that subject matter, it’s just not for me.

If youre into trading then “Billions” is a series youll like

I have considered watching it, is it good?

Didn’t even know there was a second season now there’s a third. :scream:

hannibal was nice, house md, suits but it s about to finish, originals and taboo i think there s gonna be a second season?
all time favorite the bundy family hahahah

Red Dwarf, Game of Thrones and Friends

2 Likes

that’s the next series I’m going to watch. Right now I’m binge watching How to Get Away With Murder lol! getting ready for season 6 next week

Damian Lewis was great in Homeland. Watch that if you haven’t. Final season next year.

There should be a fourth too, hopefully.

And a fourth! Some spoilers in the URL so I won’t post a link.

Can someone recommend me a good period show?

I’m currently on the second season, who’s your favorite character? :grin:

And big excitement! Next year some cast members from the Sopranos are on tour to celebrate the show’s 20th anniversary. That’s Christopher, Pussy and Bobby if you know them. And I have tickets to see them! And tickets to meet them after the show!

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is the first time I’ve ever posted OMG! on a forum! OMG!

1 Like

Fawlty Towers
The Benny Hill Show
Two and a Half Men
Frazier
Hogan’s Heros
Friends
Three’s Company

Did you guys see the first episode of The Mandalorian? If yes, how do you feel about it?

BERLIN will always be the one for me. :smiley: Hahaha. :slight_smile: Idk. He has this charm and sexiness that I can’t quite explain. :frowning: I might get flak for saying this but, I’m not that fond of Tokyo. :confused:

Is this also on Netflix? :open_mouth: Hm. I don’t think I’ve heard of this show before. :open_mouth:

Hahaha. :smiley: I’m happy for you! Congrats! :slight_smile: Haha. I hope you enjoy getting to meet them! :smiley:

(I post like this sometimes, don’t I? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha.)

1 Like

It’s a Disney+ show based on Star Wars. I’ve been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a child so I watched it.

currently, wrapped up in “good place” , it’s quite a show. they mostly leave their episode on a cliffhanger making it a binge watch :sweat_smile: